Thread: Assign Ringtone From SD Card In Samsung Rant M540

Assign Ringtone From SD Card In Samsung Rant M540

Hey hi friends I have just got myself the phone of the Samsung Rant M540 and have loved the QWERTY that is being used in it. I have just plugged in the phone to my computer with the Micro SD in it and then I have copied in some of the files that are images and also the files of the MP3 that were present in the phone and then copied it to the system. In this phone I can just go in to the file manager section and then you can just play the sound files or you can just get the view of the pictures that is being used in the mobile and then the same is being used by me in the computer also. But now I just got the issue that I am unable to make the use of the music files as the ringtone in the phone. Please help me out with this issue and tell me that how I can just assign the songs files as ringtones in the phone.

Re: Assign Ringtone From SD Card In Samsung Rant M540

It quite a simple step to assign the music file as ringtone you can either select the phone menu for the setting of the profile. After going to the option of the setting you can just go to the profile that will be used by you. In that you have to select the profile first then in that you can just go to the option where it is given about the setting for the ringtone. Then in that you can just browse all the files that are present in the Micro SD that you are having in the phone. It will display you out all the files that are of the format of the MP3, them from that you can just select the one that will suite best for your phone.

And if the above settings are not working out for you then you can just make use of the pre-installed ringtones that are present for you and the you can just make use of it as the ringtone for the phone of the Samsung Rant. And then you can just get the details of the ringers that you can just make it for the ringtones and all this you can just get it through the options of the My Stuff. This option is being given when you are making the use of the Samsung Rant.

I have made the use of the technique that is a little different, first I had to go to the MP3 file that is present in the computer then after that I went to the web-site called the Rumkin. It is a free web-site where you can upload the files of the MP3 and then make use of it accordingly for the purpose of the ringtone or any other thing. I uploaded the file of the MP3 in the site then the site had the setting that it use to send the MP3 file directly in to the cell that I am using. And the main thing is that those files are being added to the list that is being used by me.

And if the above solutions are not working out then you can just follow the steps that is just given below:
    1. At the start you have to go to phonezoo Free Ringtones then download Free Ringtones also Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games by just creating an account if you don’t have one.
    2. After that select the ringtone at the top and you can create your own ringtone from the files of music that you have to select the option to generate from file
    3. Then you have to upload your file and then create your ringtone
    4. After that once the ringtone is formed you have to choose save to my files.
    5. Then select my file and the you have to select your ringtone
    6. And once you have your ringtone being selected then you have select it out and save it down to the computer.
    7. After that upload the saved ringtone to rumkin
    8. And then you have to choose the ringtone by just making the use of the up loader and then your job is done.

Hey see that whether it is working out for you or not.