Thread: New Maemo Phone looks thicker than N90

New Maemo Phone looks thicker than N90

I own a Nokia N9000 smart phone, I had about a lot of features about it before I had actually purchased it , ut as the days went I started to dislike it a bit , later on I met one guy and he was discussing about the upcoming Maemo phone and he was actually holding it in his hand , I do not know it is always a human tendency that we always dislike what we have and always feel the eagerness to take what other have , I had heard that that new smartphone has a qwerty keypad and is much more thicker than that . If anyone has bought this phone , please tell me is it better than the one which I have ?

Re: New Maemo Phone looks thicker than N90

I am in a bit of suspicion , but its sounds really awesome . but a larger screen is a must. Well, if it' is true, then I am just pleased it still has a keyboard. If I want to purchase an iPhone, I go to Apple, not Nokia. I would rather prefer one the current breadth but with additional battery power taking the extra space up. I agree, but first they need to make it accessory responsive. present design does not permit for any rational docking station.

Maybe I am the only one, but the width and weight are things I actually am fond off about the N900. I always favored "heavier" phones (I am afaithful Communicator user here) over those slimfactor phones . I favor a big and thick nokia(particularly N900) rather than a thin iphone.i cant manage small and thin phones I do not really have any issue with the weight either. Ssomeway now devices that are under a definite weight just don not think like devices to be taken sincerely

Someway people continue to specify these weight and width like they are generally bad things. I think the thickness is significant, it makes the device more strong, powerful, less fragile. We have handsets full of non-straight-lines, and a rather thick device has a improved chance to stay alive in the back pocket of your clothes or anywhere else.The exact goes for weight. If any phone is excessively light, I cannot feel it is there in my pocket and, distracted as I am, I will without doubt lose it.

It looks as if a tendency to think about good only the phones that go behind the iPhone's design. Even that capacitive touchscreen style – it is not common sweating. Sometimes your hands are sweating and making use of your fingers in such a situation is disastrous, the screen gets unclean and very hard to clean, distasteful to watch.The stylus resolves this issues and is much more exact. I like drawing on my device and it is much more way enhanced for that too.