Thread: Need LG CDMA Modem drivers for LG 800 Chocolate phone

Need LG CDMA Modem drivers for LG 800 Chocolate phone

Well I have recently purchased an LG 800 chocolate phone and the thing here is that I am not able to connect the same with the dell laptop that I am having. Actually my laptop is unable to detect the phone and which in return is showing me unidentified device. I don’t know why this was happening but some mine friends told me that this is because of the modem drivers which are not installed on the system that is the reason why it is not detected. So where I will get these drivers which will help me to connect the mobile phone with the system and then I can also have an access over internet.

Re: Need LG CDMA Modem drivers for LG 800 Chocolate phone

If you will ask me then you system is not detecting the phone and the reason behind it is that the LG pc suite that you have not installed. So what you have to do in this case is that just check out with the kit that you got with the mobile phone in that you will see a CD which is nothing but the PC suite and then you have to install the same on the system and later on try and connect you phone to the laptop I am sure that it will help you to sync the phone and then you can have an access on the files of the phone.

Well if this is the issue then you will get the drivers on the official website of LG and then you can download the same on your system and install it I hope that after installing the drivers you will definitely solve the issue and will not get any problems while having an access over it. Now what you have to do here is that visit the LG official web site and then try and find out the drivers that will be helpful to you and then you can easily connect your phone to the system.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that it happens sometimes that the mobile phone is not detected and then we have to just switch off the mobile phone and then just remove the SIM card and also the memory card and then again reinsert them on to the mobile phone and try and connect the same with the system that you using and see whether it detects or not and if does then it is well and good and if not then you have to visit the LG help center and then place a complaint over there regarding the same and hope for a response.

Well I guess the problem that you are facing is due to the corrupted software of the phone. Now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether it is possible to update the mobile phone software. And I guess once the phone software is updated you will solve all the issues. Actually the thing here is that the phone is not supported with the system and you have to just update the software and if you will not find any of the update then you have to visit the LG mobile care and then you have to just place a complaint asking for the update. I hope that installing the update will definitely help you to solve the issue.