Thread: Unlock Samsung SPH M810

Unlock Samsung SPH M810

I have this cell phone with me and before buying this cell phone I had asked and had seen a number of reviews and then I went for this cell phone. IN all I really think that it is the cell phone for which I was looking for. Really very happy with this. The only issue that I have here is not with the cell phone. Actually the thing is that I need to travel a lot and hence I am having trouble with the cell phone. I want to have this cell phone unlocked so that I can use it on any network. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. I have just bought this cell phone and hence would be happy if someone can also come up with some guides on how I can operate the same with much ease. Hope to get replies soon from your side.

Re: Unlock Samsung SPH M810

You want to get this cell phone unlocked then I think you will have to have help from the service center. You can even get it unlocked from the shop so that you can have it working in your case. Well in reality I do not think that you will be able to have the cell phone unlocked if you do not spend some of the bucks for the same. In my opinion you will have to visit some of the sites that can really help you in finding the codes that can unlock your cell phone. You can contact them and they will hand you the code. It will nearly cost you $23.86 approximately. Hope that you will have the cell phone getting unlocked.

Yes it is true that you will have to ask for the unlock code to some third party so that the mobile phone of yours can get unlocked. In case of the earlier version of the Samsung SPH M800 it was comparatively easy and I am of the opinion that you will have the code unlocked for the same price. You can have the unlock code for your cell phone and I think that it will be a 16 digit code. In some of the cases I have seen that it is always less than $20. So the only think that you will have to look for to get the unlock code is to see the price. Also keep in my mind that if you have your cell phone locked with the Sprint then there are chances that you will have to put an extra effort to do the same. Hope that you will find my post descriptive.

For getting the cell phone from Samsung to get unlock you will have to have a check on the PRL i.e. Preferred Roaming List. If you get the unlock code and then you want to make sure if the cell phone has got unlocked or not then you can see the PRL for verification. In order to check the PRL you will have to go to Home menu screen and then tap Main menu. Now once you are done with this then you will have to select Settings by tapping it. Now tap General and then tap Phone Information. You will see the list of the networks. In order to get back to the Home Screen you can press the Home functions key. You can also get the PRL updated. IN the General tab you will have to go to the bottom and then select the Update PRL option there.

In the cell phones it is really desired that you have it working and that too with full functionality. So if you travel a lot then it will be better if you can have the cell phone of yours unlocked to all the networks. You will have to ask for the same to the other site or the online password breakers for the same. Regarding the cell phone I would like you to see how you can have the speed dial number created for you. On the Phone menu screen you will have to choose the Speed Dial menu tab that is there at the bottom of the screen. In the top left corner you will see a PLUS sign. Press it. After this you will be required to select the contact that you want to add to the Speed Dial. Hope that you will have all your contacts with Speed Dials.

If you get your cell phone in any sort of the trouble i.e. if you end up installing any weird software then it will be better if you can just have the Master Reset option ready with you. First of all make the data backup on the cell phone of yours. After doing this successfully you can press the Main menu tab that is present at the bottom of the Home menu screen. Go to the Settings option and then you will see the Reset option that is present at the bottom. Under the Reset option you will see Reset Phone select it. Now you will have to enter the password and then simply wait for the cell phone to get reset completely. The password that you will be required to enter is actually the PIN.

Re: Changing IMEI Samsung SPH M810

I understand there is a software to change the IMEI on the Cell phones. Can a IMEI on Samsung M810 Cell phone with Bad ESN be changed so as to make use of the Samsung M810 Cell Phone with Bad ESN? Or is there a way to Flash the Cell phone with Bad ESN on Sprint/Verizon/Metro PCS or other Networks? I want the solution for getting the Cell Phone Flashed on other Networks . who can do this and can I have their contacts who can do it cheap? Or how to donload a IMEI Software to change the IMEI on Cell Phones with Bad ESN? How does it wor?

Re: Changing IMEI Samsung SPH M810

Quote Originally Posted by prem Aggarwal View Post
    I understand there is a software to change the IMEI on the Cell phones. Can a IMEI on Samsung M810 Cell phone with Bad ESN be changed so as to make use of the Samsung M810 Cell Phone with Bad ESN? Or is there a way to Flash the Cell phone with Bad ESN on Sprint/Verizon/Metro PCS or other Networks? I want the solution for getting the Cell Phone Flashed on other Networks . who can do this and can I have their contacts who can do it cheap? Or how to donload a IMEI Software to change the IMEI on Cell Phones with Bad ESN? How does it wor?
    You can go to any mobile repair shop in your local area and they will be able to change the imei of a particular device. Changing the imei of a mobile phone is risky if you dont know what you are doing exactly, you have to flash the proper firmware version for the mobile phone and many other things, if it is not done properly then the phone will brick and cant be used again.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's