Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

message sending always fails in the LG Rumor Touch

Portable Devices

Old 31-01-2011

message sending always fails in the LG Rumor Touch

i brought a lg rumor touch and its been 2 months since i have brought this phone. I have noticed some problems in the sending of the messages in my new phone. Well the problem is that whenever i try sending some messages it does not gets send at all. I have tried atleast 40-50 times of resending the messages after so much attempts the message gets send. It is giving me a very huge problem especially with the sending of the messages. Sometimes the sending process is smooth but sometimes i have to try many a number of times. Now why is this happening? Please do suggest some urgent solutions for me to get rid of such problem.

Old 31-01-2011

Re: message sending always fails in the LG Rumor Touch

I think so there is sometime a network congestion problem. Now a days due to the increase in the number of service providers this problem is quite common this days. So what you have to do is just try with the simple restart of the phone. The same case happens with me also and i just do a simple restart of the phone and the problem is solved. So my advise would be to do a simple restart of the phone and then try again. If the problem exists try talking to the mobile service providers. So i hope you have understood what i am trying to say.
Old 31-01-2011

Well there can be various problems related to it. One is the network problem you will have to report this problem to the people concerned to it and ask them to get you out of such issue. They will surely provide you some help related to it. In case you are not getting the appropriate solutions then also then your problem is pointing towards your phone. It is always advisable to keep your phone updated. Do keep it updated with the latest version of the operating system. That will surely help. After the update reboot your cell phone and then start it again. See if there are any changes. You must notice the changes.
Old 31-01-2011

If you have tried it with the above two methods and then also if you are not getting with the appropriate solution then my only advise would be to go with the hard resetting of the phone. Well i don't have the exact idea on how to hard reset the LG phone, the steps for the hard reset of the phone can be easily found in the internet. Hard reset operation is a very risky operation, you will have to perform it very carefully other wise you may end up losing some valuable data from the phone. In case you don't want to do the hard reset operation you can try talking to the LG customer care people or the the mobile service providers. I hope this suggestion has helped you.
Old 01-02-2011

I think so the problem was due to the network congestion. So i did a simple restart of the phone. Well a simple restart of the phone did really help. I have noticed that after a restart of the phone, the phone is not giving such problems yet. Well i have also had a talk with the network service providers and they said that there is no such issues in their network. Anyways my problems seems to have solved with this particular solution. However if the problem repeats i will soon be posting here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,