Thread: LG P500 is not connecting properly with the LG PC Suite

LG P500 is not connecting properly with the LG PC Suite

I have brought this cell phone about two weeks ago. Well i have some problem connecting this phone to the lg pc suite. Well the problem is that i had installed the lg pc suite in my system and i was told that i will be able to restore all the data of the phone with the help of this application. So that's why i thought of connecting the phone to the system and i selected the usb mode in the phone. Well i have noticed that i cannot pick the phone book properly while i connect with the usb mode. I was advised to turn off the usb mode i did it still it is giving the same problem. What do you think what can be the problem here? Suggest me some good solutions here.

re: LG P500 is not connecting properly with the LG PC Suite

Well i would advise you to turn on the mass storage settings of the phone. The usb mode may not work with the existing system. So do try your hand by selecting the mass storage option in your phone. One of my friend also had the same problem. So basically what he did was that he did try with the mass storage setting of the phone and he was able to exchange all types of files in the phone. So my advise would be to go with that option. Just try and let me know if it works or not.

If you ask me i would advise you to use some other backup software's that will help you in such situation. Such type of backup software's are really advanced and do not give any problem while doing the sync of the phone with the system. If it is giving you some problem especially with the contacts then it is a big problematic situation. Since contacts are the most essential part of any phones. So that's why it is always advisable to use the sim card for the storage of the contacts.

If you ask me i would advise you to keep the wifi activated in the phone while you are trying to send or receive any specific data from the phone or to the phone. Well it is mentioned at the beginning that you have to keep the wifi or the 3G settings on while you are working on the LG pc suite. I don't know if it helps or not. Since it is mentioned that's why i am informing you. It is always advisable to store the contacts in the sim card itself. Since it helps you in preserving the contacts while your phone gets damaged.

Well the problem is still unsolved. I am still unable to get any solutions for this particular problem .Well the problem as i said above is still not yet solved. So i am looking for the appropriate solutions. Well i tried with all the suggestions that you have given and none of them have worked for me. Turning the wifi on also did not help. I also tried changing the mass storage options but that also did not help me much. I am looking for some other solutions in the internet. Lets hope i get something out there.