Thread: Cannot unlock the security code in LG optimus T- mobile phone

Cannot unlock the security code in LG optimus T- mobile phone

I have a Lg optimus phone. Its been several months since i have bought this cell. I have forgotten the security code for the phone. I know its a some type of sequence that we have to follow in order to unlock the screen but i cannot get the exact sequence. On attempting to unlock it does not allow me to do so. On repeating to do that it asks for my google account. Isn't it strange? A google account to just unlocking my screen? If you could provide me some help regarding this unlocking pf the screen then do let me know as early as possible. Since i am totally unaware of this method. Do let me know as early as possible.

Re: Cannot unlock the security code in LG optimus T- mobile phone

Well the solution is quite simple. Well what you have to do is insert a different sim card for the phone and change the code. Well this type of password lock of the phone is mostly based for the sim card of the phone. So try changing the sim card of the phone turn the phone on and go and change thew security code the next time you will be able to remember the security code for your phone. However one thing to note here is that you can try this operation only when you don't have a sim lock feature enabled in your phone. If you have it enabled then you cannot go ahead with this type of operations.

I have another method for you. This method is quite simple and you can easily access the lock password code for your LG phone. Well what you have to do is have a talk with the LG Optimus T phone carrier’s support line. They will be able to provide the unlock code for your phone. Report them that you don’t know your password to unlock the phone. They will ask for the IMEI number of your phone. You have to provide them the IMEI number. In case you dont know the IMEI number then you will get it by typing *#06#. Once they get the IMEI number of your phone they will calculate the unlock code of the phone accordingly. So go ahead with this suggestion it will definitely help you.

If none of the above solutions has worked out for you then my advise would be to go with the various unlocking software's that are available in the internet. There are various unlock code websites which will provide you with the various unlock codes. So if you don’t get any solution form the above methods then the better option would be to search the internet for such codes. If still you don’t get any results then the last option would be to do a hard reset of the phone. In order to know more information about the hard reset operations then you will have to search the internet for the appropriate solution.

OK, thanks for the necessary solutions. finally i am able to unlock the phone. Now my phone is running perfectly well. Well i had a talk with the LG customer line support and they instructed me accordingly and i was able to get back the password lock code for my phone. As you have said above they asked for an IMEI number and i gave it to them. They took some time and calculated the lock code for the phone and gave it to me. I just entered the lock code in my phone and it worked, my phone was unlocked.Thanks for providing me with the helpful solutions.