Thread: Need to know more about the LG Optimus one P500

Need to know more about the LG Optimus one P500

I am thinking of getting a new cell phone for myself. I was planning to buy something from the lg phone. I have heard about the lg optimus one p500 phone. Since it is a very new one i dot have much idea about that particular phone. So i want you all to give me more information regarding this topic. I have decided to not to go with the nokia phones. Since i am tired looking at all the nokia models. So this time i have decided to get a new LG phone for my self. I heard about the lg optimus from one of my friend but he did not have much information regarding it. So it would be better if you could have given me more information regarding this topic. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Need to know more about the LG Optimus one P500

Well this phone is quite new in the market since it was released on the end of october. Well the main feature of the phone is that it runs on a android 2.2 operating system, upgradeable upto android 2.3 version and it supports majority of the applications and also the tools. It has got around 40 preloaded applications and a touch scree phone that would really impress you. It is a very small phone with loads of features, it is available at a price range of around 11,000. It will be easily available in any of the nearest mobile shop. So do have a look at this particular model it will definitely impress you.

Well i would like to add more features here. Well if you are talking about the camera then it has got a 3.2 mega pixel camera and upon that it has got a unique face detection feature, camera quality is quite good and it matches the standards of the sony phones. As per as the data connectivity feature is concerned it has got al lthe features like gprs, rdge, wlan, 3G, bluetooth, infrared and the usb port. As per as the memory part is concerned then the internal memory is upto 170MB and the external memory can be extended upto 32GB. Upon that it has got the android 2.2 operating system. I hope you have got the necessary information here. Still if you want to know more features regarding this particular lg mobile then do let me know as soon as possible.

Ok thanks for the suggestions everyone. Well i wanted to say that i am just amazed with its features and it has quite impressed me. Do you know any other LG cell phone that has much better features than the lg optimus one. I am impressed with its features but still i want to get to know more about this LG phones. The price range that you have suggested which is around 11K make sure that you don't hike the price range of the phone. I want it under that price range only. So anyone of you having any idea or solutions for this particular problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

I think so it is a much better phone in this particular price range. Since it offers you everything. If you are talking about that price range that it is being offered then i can suggest you two cell phones, that i don't think so it is much better than the lg optimus. One is the lg cookie, then there is the corby plus. If you are looking for some good design and features then there is LG gt 540 and also the LG gd 900. Do have a look at that models also. Of the two i think GD 500 is much expensive and has many features. I have suggested some models do have a look at them.