Thread: Samsung Instinct vs Samsung s30

Samsung Instinct vs Samsung s30

Hi friends I am a Nokia 5230 user, this mobile phone features are, easy to use music player with 33 hours of playback time. In selected markets the Nokia 5230 even includes music service offering truly unbeatable value with all you can eat music. Guys I have been using this mobile phone for quite a long time and I want a change, recently I had been to the store and I liked the Samsung instinct phone. But I was confused between the Samsung instinct and the Samsung instinct S30, so I just wanted to know the difference between these two. So guys I will be waiting for your feedback.

Re: Samsung Instinct vs Samsung s30

They don’t differ a lot infact, the Samsung Instinct is a mobile phone that shares the now too popular iPhone form factor. It has a nice 3.1inch touch screen display with minimum controls. Its edge comes from being a 3G phone and having faster data speeds compared to what the iPhone can achieve. The interesting part is that the Instinct S30 is a successor of the original Instinct and looks almost identical to the older version. There is not much differences between the two but the S30 looks better when put together. The call quality of the S30 during voice or video calls have also been improved. This is probably because of the mixed reviews that the original instinct received. A lot of critics pointed out the inferior call quality on the instinct. Samsung also raised the maximum external memory that can be used with the S30. Raising it to 32GB compared to the 16GB maximum of the original.

Other touchscreen phones we've seen have annoying split-second lags. The Instinct, for the most part, does not. Some of its visuals were obviously borrowed from Apple, such as pop-up option screens, lists of settings, etc. The Home button actually takes you to one of three panels, Favorites, Main and Fun. In the Instinct, the e-mail program is really easy to setup, with all the major webmail providers preconfigured for instant log-ins. You can put in more than one account, naturally, and easily jump from one to the next. The photo viewer lets you finger through your images in either a grid of shots or a Cover Flow-like stream of them. Videos you shoot are in there, too. You can add photos from your computer by copying them to existing folders or, better still, creating your own folders. This means you can have a nice organized gallery of pics, separated out how you want.

The good thing about Samsung S30 is that it offers a slick design, bigger external memory capacity, and an attractive touch screen interface. Features are very good and attractive and the call quality is satisfactory. But the bad thing about the S30 is that the video quality is erratic and it lacks some of the options such as Wi-Fi and Camera editing. What is more disappointing is that they have even downgraded the EV-DO support. Though I need to tell you that the Samsung instinct S30 has got quite a good response. So you have to think twice before you swap your card. I wish u luck hope get a better one.