Thread: MSI Wind U100 Netbook is not getting started after installing windows 7

MSI Wind U100 Netbook is not getting started after installing windows 7

I have a MSI Wind U100 Netbook from a small number of months. I essentially make use of this for internet access just for my study intention and with that like to play some of the HD games. The machine was running with the windows XP platform, at the present I installed windows 7 for enhanced gaming. But in this the major problem is after installing the windows 7, for the first few days the machine create a few difficulty while attempt to start window, but from yesterday it stopped functioning in normal mode. And also I am unable to start the machine in windows normal mode also unable to play game. What should I do? Any hint on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: MSI Wind U100 Netbook is not getting started after installing windows 7

I think the difficulty might be happening because of the GUI that you are making use of. So for that I would like to advise you to update the graphics driver, for the reason that graphical interface is also collaborate with the OS. So in order to fix this you have to just go to the device manager and check for the display driver drive choice. Open it and choose the device driver from the tab, right tick on it and choose the update choice. I hope by this you can overcome from the difficulty that you talked about in your post. For better gaming purpose you require to install the high definition or the enhanced quality of graphical interface.

I believe this is not an hardware matter, this might be the system difficulty, so I believe by one procedure this difficulty can be resolved. The procedure is windows repair choice. Though you are able to start the machine so this means that the power is correctly supplied in your machine. And if unable to start the windows platform, so by the repair option you were able to solve the option. So for that first you require to detach all the external devices those are join with your machine. At the present put in the windows installation disk and reboot your machine and then start pressing f8 key after the logo will come into view into the screen. From the windows installation window choose the windows repair option, wait till the process complete, at this time reboot your and with that you might be need to install the game again in your machine. Try to open the game.

I also believe that the difficulty that you talked about in your post, is happens because of the graphics driver. So for that I suggest you to install the driver in your machine one more time, previous to that would like to say of you are not making use of any HD GI, then go for that one initially, if you have this then reload this one. I had the comparable subject, in my machine the driver is crooked by any one of the visual effect and after that I reload this, and the trouble is resolved. To reload this one, go to the device manager and open the tab, right tick on the driver name and select the update option. Browse the installation file from your machine. Try with this procedure; I think this will definite help you to resolve this issue.

Reinstall the operating system; I think the problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurred for the operating system that you are using. To reinstall the operating system install the operating system installation disk in your machine’s CD ROM drive and start pressing f8 from your keyboard. If will open the installation window. Select the drive where you installed the previous window version, first of the process will ask you to format the drive first and then will install operating system. In this process be remember that the machine will reboot so many times. Do interrupt between the processes. One of my younger brothers was facing the similar issue with his Dell machine, after that he did this process and the problem solved. So I also think that by this process you will also be able to overcome from the problem. Go through this, will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.