Thread: Where can I find themes for my Samsung Wave?

Where can I find themes for my Samsung Wave?

Hey guys I want to tell you that I have just bought a new brand Samsung WaveS8500. Its working great. Graphics and other features of the phone are just mind blowing, and I am having fun with it. Before I use to have a Nokia N series, and I was tired of using that phone it was good but I am a little bored with the phone. I was just fooling around with my Samsung Wave and someone told me to get some cool and classy themes from the internet specifically meant for my Wave model. If any of you guys can help me out or tell me where to find themes for my cute Wave. I will be waiting for your suggestions, so please do help me.

Re: Where can I find themes for my Samsung Wave?

Hey that good news buddy, even I have that Wave in my pocket, and I take pride in saying that I have a Samsung Wave. The Samsung Wave S8500 features a 3.3" Super AMOLED display, 1GHz processor, and the new TouchWiz 3.0 UI. Features even includes a 720p HD video capture and playback, multi-codec support and a very slim 10.9mm look, and it even has an internal antenna. If you want themes for your Samsung Wave then just search for some official sites of Samsung and start downloading. There are hundreds of themes on the internet for the Samsung model you just have to search for it. All the best and I hope you can hook some really cool themes for your cool gadget.

I have heard a lot about Samsung Wave and it seems I have to hook one so as to experience the feeling of having a Wave. The Samsung Wave S8500 series is a cool phone which offers everything that you are looking for in your gadget. Undoubtedly, first impression matters, and Samsung Wave is the clear winner on the first inspection as far as the looks, feel and the quality of the device are concerned. What I suggest you is to make a search on Google search engine this is where you will really get cool, trendy and nice 3D graphical themes for your Samsung Wave. I saw its reviews on the net and its awesome it's a slim and lightweight handset with a stunning Super AMOLED screen display.

That’s great my friend you really have chosen the right stuff indeed. Today the world has changed, and you can get anything and everything via the internet. I had bought the Samsung Wave through the internet with the help of the online buying websites. The S8500 looks like a solid, if perhaps too-familiar refresh on an established family of Samsung gadgets. Carrying the first proper Samsung brand name, the Wave had a significant heritage to live up to. There are certain sites s online which are specifically meant for Samsung themes through which you can try getting themes for your Wave. Or you can even knock at their stores and enquire about the themes of your choice. So all the best, and take care.