Thread: Touchscreen not working in LG Xenon phone

Touchscreen not working in LG Xenon phone

Hello friends, I am having the LG Xenon mobile phone. I have bought it six month ago. Now while yesterday I was attempting to utilize the LG Xenon mobile phone the touchscreen was not functioning of this LG Xenon mobile phone. What can I do to resolve the Touchscreen issue of the LG Xenon Mobile phone? Please help me I am really getting frustrated. Thanks for assist

Re: Touchscreen not working in LG Xenon phone

You are having the LG Xenon Mobile phone which you have bought only six month before. Now the touchscreen of this LG cell phone is not working. Sometimes these take place when you install the latest software in the LG Xenon mobile phone. The touch function of the LG Xenon cell phone does not react for the few time. To resolve this issue very easy thought is to reboot/restart the LG Xenon mobile phone. Like occasionally your PC hangs in between as well as you have to start this phone again. The similar situation is here with your LG Xenon Mobile phone. Restarting the LG Xenon mobile phone will determine this problem.

I believe you have dropped your LG Xenon mobile phone as well as after that this issue is started in your LG Xenon cell phone then there is a chance that the a few hardware of your LG Xenon Mobile phone has been spoiled. I will recommend you to take your LG Xenon cell phone to the LG service center they will tell you the issue and repair you LG Xenon cell phone correctly. If the hardware of your LG Xenon cell phone is damaged subsequently they will charge you for the repairing or replacing the spoiled part of the LG Xenon mobile phone.

If you have updated the software edition of the LG Xenon mobile phone and this issue is started after that, subsequently the software edition which you have installed in your LG Xenon mobile is not functioning or it is not installed correctly. Reinstall that software or take out the updated software edition from the LG Xenon Mobile. If you are not capable to perform it by yourself then you have to contact to the LG service centers for solving this problem.

If this touchscreen have arrived with no damage to the LG Xenon mobile phone then i believe this is the major software problem of the LG Xenon phone. The files or the software of the touchscreen characteristic of your LG Xenon mobile is ruined or it is being deleted from the LG Xenon mobile. That is the cause why the touchscreen of your LG Xenon mobile phone is not functioning. Take your LG Xenon mobile phone to the shop from where you have purchase this LG Xenon mobile phone. They will resolve your difficulty without charging anything if your LG Xenon cell phone is in the warranty period. In your situation the cell phone is merely the six month old.