Thread: how to factory restore nokia 2600 mobile

how to factory restore nokia 2600 mobile

I’ve a nokia 2600 mobile phone, from few days my phone is not working properly, it works very slow. Few days back I’ve downloaded some content from internet and after that I’m getting this problem. I think this happening because I’ve downloaded that file from internet. I don’t know much about this, but my friend has told me to do factory restore. I don’t know how to do factory restore. Please tell me hoe should I do a factory restore to a phone. I’ve never done any type of reset or formatting, please guide me on this please help me.

Re: how to factory restore nokia 2600 mobile

Restore your phone back to factory condition is very easy, but I’m not sure that it will resolve your issue, but try it, hope it works. For factory restoring you have to follow below given steps.
    - Go to menu of your phone – select setting – restore factory setting
    - And from the following setting select Restore settings only – to reset all setting without deleting any data
    - To reset all your contacts, message and personal data and all setting select ‘restore all’.
    By doing this you’ll be successfully restore your phone. if this does’nt work for you then you can go to a mobile techie.

First find the actual problem of your phone and then go for the solution. Find out why your phone is behaving like this. If you have exchange a data from a Bluetooth than there may be a chance of getting virus in your mobile. You can connect your mobile to computer and scan your mobile for virus, but your computer must have a antivirus install in computer. If you scan your mobile then you’ll get the exact idea is there a virus or not. If your antivirus detect a virus then remove it and check your mobile that it is working properly or not.

I think you should go for resetting at the last resort. First try to scan your mobile, because you said, you’ve downloaded a file from internet then there is a chance of virus in your mobile. Connect your mobile to a computer and install a good antivirus software in your system and then scan your mobile for virus. If this does’nt work then go for factory resetting. You can follow some steps for resetting your phone:
     Go to menu – setting – restore factory setting
     Select restore setting only from the following setting
     Select restore.