Thread: LG Optimus One P500 Bluetooth not working with my asus laptop

LG Optimus One P500 Bluetooth not working with my asus laptop

Recently bought a LG Optimus One P500 mobile phone, this mobile very much impressed me with its characteristics along with its looks. But now I am facing a issue with my newly purchase LG Optimus One P500 mobile phone, about the Bluetooth service. After configure the LG Optimus One P500 mobile with my asus laptop Bluetooth service, and after that attempt to transfer a file from the laptop to LG Optimus One P500 mobile, it displays that the device is not detected, plus the connectivity is break. I am not a technical personal, so not having any thought regarding this type of issue. So I am here for receiving some detail about this problem.

Re: LG Optimus One P500 Bluetooth not working with my asus laptop

I think the LG Optimus One P500 mobile and the laptop are not correctly configured, attempt to connect then once more. Some of the details are requiring while you are configuring them, one of them be certain that the Bluetooth service of both the portables are turn on in visible mode. Now attempt to gather the name of one Bluetooth device from the other. For that you require to open settings> Connectivity> Bluetooth, as well as after that paired devices. At the moment by searching the Bluetooth device, the name of your systems Bluetooth device will display to you into the screen. Now press on the pair option, it will inquire you to enter a passkey, enter the key as you wish. In your system you as well ask you to enter the similar passkey for pairing them. At the moment start your LG Optimus One P500 mobile, plus attempt to transfer the file, which you attempt previous from your laptop to LG Optimus One P500 mobile. I believe this time you will not be obtain any issue with the Bluetooth service.

From my opinion issue might be happen for the Bluetooth software apps program, which you are utilizing in your laptop. Either this one is not functioning correctly, or if you are utilizing any external Bluetooth device in your asus laptop, after that this will not functioning properly. consequently for that I would like to advise you to repair the software application in your laptop, run the installation program of that software application, in the installation window, seem for the repair choice, press on this as well as along with that keep in mind that, the Bluetooth device is join with your laptop.

The Bluetooth driver which is comes with the laptop is not functioning correctly. For that I advise you to enter into the device manager as well as from there seem for the device driver. If there is no sign in form of the driver name, after that this is okay. The issue is might be in the firmware. As well did you attempt your laptops Bluetooth wizard, whether this connecting with other laptop or device. If this workings after that be sure that the driver is functioning well, other I counsel you to reload the driver in your laptop. For that run the installation program, it will tell you to take out the accessible edition from your laptop, after that reload the driver again in your laptop. Together with that you as well need to reload the software application in your laptop. Go through this, I wish this will definitely assist you.

According o my view I think the problem might be for the cell phone, don’t shock on this. Several of the LG mobiles are receiving a few of the manufacturing defects. As a result I assume that your mobile is also having the similar problem. One my friend was as well getting this issue after buy a brand new mobile phone from LG. And after that he attempt the whole thing for this, though nothing works, after that he visits to the LG care, as well as from there he get, the issue is from the manufacturing, as well as they rectify that problem with no any problem, so I too advise you to visit into the LG care as well as make sure your mobile, whether there is any issue in your device.