Thread: How to Unlock HTC mogul xv6800 mobile phone

How to Unlock HTC mogul xv6800 mobile phone

I’ve a HTC mogul xv6800 mobile phone, I’ve purchased this mobile two months back. There are many important documents and photograph in my phone, so I’ve lock my mobile phone with a security code. I’ve changed the default security code of my phone and given a new security code. Next day when I enter a new password my mobile refuses to take it. I’ve tried many times but nothing happen. I’ve restarted my phone and again entered a password but it won’t work. I don’t understand what happen to my phone. please tell me what is wrong with my phone. how should I unlock my phone. please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: How to Unlock HTC mogul xv6800 mobile phone

I think you have forgot your new password and entering a wrong password. You should try to think your new password once again. If you’re not getting your new password then you’ll need a software to unlock your phone. there are some websites which provide a unlocking code, you have to search on internet for that. You have to search unlock code of your HTC mogul xv6800 mobile phone, I don’t think it will accept any other phone code. You have to download that software and follow the instruction of software.

You need to contact to your mobile provider. You’ll not get a your security code easily, you have to contact your mobile provider and give them a detail information about your mobile phone and yourself. They can ask you for a IMEI no. of your mobile phone, you have to provide this no. to them so they can give you a master code. This is a code from which you can unlock your mobile phone. this code is nothing but a calculation of your IMEI no. so, you have to give a proper no.

Now, you have to download a software from internet to unlock your phone. there are few website on internet which provide a phone unlocking software. You have to search that website on google. You have to search the code for your model no. I think the software ask for IMEI no. you have to provide your mobile IMEI no when it prompt. You’ll get this no. from the backside of your mobile(where you place a battery). After giving this, software will give you one code from which you can unlock your mobile phone.