Thread: LG env touch automatically reads the received text messages

LG env touch automatically reads the received text messages

I have recently brought a new lg phones and I am very excited about its features. Its been two weeks since I have brought this new cell phone. It has got amazing features and I just get to see new features everyday. There is something strange thing that I have noticed in the lg phone. Well the problem is that my lg phone reads every new text messages when it gets received in the phone. So I was quite amazed that why is this happening? Earlier none of my cell had such type of feature. Well I want to disable such feature as early as possible. As I don’t like my text messages to be read every time. So if you have any idea or suggestion regarding how to remove or disable such feature in my LG phone then do get back to me. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: LG env touch automatically reads the received text messages

Well that’s quite strange. It is very unusual to hear about such type of features in the Lg phones. Well I don’t have any specific idea regarding the solutions for this problem. My advice would be to have a look at the manual of the phone properly. Probably that will give you a perfect solution of how it can be disabled. So do have a look at the manual you will get a fair idea on how to go with the settings of the phone. I suppose it must have something to do with the message settings. So do check there and probably you might get the solution there only. So I hope this suggestion has helped you to some extent.

You can definitely disable such type of feature from the phone. Well I would suggest you some steps do follow it and let me know if it works or not
    1) First you have to go to the messaging option and from there go to the settings.
    2) In the settings you will get several options.
    3) Check got the auto view of the messages. Select that options and turn it off. Also check for the other option which is ‘TXT auto play’ do turn that feature off.
    So try with the above steps and reboot your cell phone. After that check whether it reads the messages on its own.

I totally agree with the above user regarding the solution. Well even I think that it is a appropriate solution for you. Following those above steps will surely get your problem solved. In case if the above solution does not work for you then there might be some presence of viruses in your cell phone which might be the reason for the automatic opening of the messages. If that’s is the case then you will have to get your cell phone operated with the latest antivirus software. Scanning the entire phone with any good antivirus software will definitely help you. Upon that you can also try talking to the LG people or the dealer from which you have brought the cell phone. He/she might surely help you get through the solution.

Hey thanks for the solutions everyone. Well let me inform you all. I have finally disabled these feature and thanks to you all for helping me solve such problem. Actually I got my problems solved by following the simple steps that were mentioned above. Now my phone is not automatically reading the received messages and I am quite happy about it. I think this was the only negative point of the phone. Rest all features are quite exciting and I just love my phone. Thanks to your efforts to help me get out of this issue.