Thread: Unable to add music files in LG Lollipop GD580

Unable to add music files in LG Lollipop GD580

Its been a week since I have brought this new cell phone for myself. Well I brought a LG GD580 for myself. From past few days I am trying to transfer some songs to my phone via the data cable but it is not getting transferred. Now why is this happening? I have noticed that the internal memory of my phone is 60 MB and upon that I have a micro sd card of 2 GB. I have enough memory In the phone but then also it is not getting transferred. Do you have any idea why is this happening? Since I am very eager to listen some songs In my new cell phone but since the songs are not getting transferred to the phone. I am unable to do so. So do send me your valuable suggestions as early as possible.

Re: Unable to add music files in LG Lollipop GD580

Have you checked that if your cell phone supports the memory card that you have put in the phone. There might be a possibility that the memory card might have got corrupted. If you have connected the data cable to the computer then have you checked whether your computer is recognizing the usb cable? Have you installed the driver that is required to connect the data cable in the computer? Have you tried sending the songs via. the Bluetooth? These are some of the questions that must be answered by you, so that I can get a fair idea of the problem in your case. so do reply to these queries.

Well I have checked that the data cable does gets connected properly in my computer. I have asses all the necessary drivers that are required for the installation of the data cable. I got the cd from the manufacturer itself. I have satisfied all the requirements for the phone. I have also tried sending the songs via Bluetooth then also it does not get recognized in the phone memory or the memory card. I am totally unable to understand what is the exact case here? So if you are having any idea what is the exact cause of this problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

I think it would be better to get your memory card replaced. There might be a possibility that the memory card that you are using have got corrupted. So that’s why this is happening. Get your memory card replaced from the manufacturer that you have purchased it. After installing the new memory card check whether it is running perfectly or not. Upon that you can also try removing the memory card and then select your phone memory as the default memory and try adding songs in the phone memory via the Bluetooth, see if that songs are getting added or not. It must get added if it is not then there might be some problem with the phone itself. So I hope you have got the necessary solution.

Hey thanks for the solutions everyone. Well let me tell you that it was the memory card who was the main culprit. It was not getting recognized properly in the phone. So I had a talk with the manufacturer regarding the problem he did a replacement of the memory card of the phone, so I added a new card and after that I started sending some songs via. the Bluetooth to my phone it got added. Now I am able to listen to songs from my cell phone. Well the connection via the data cable is still left. I will soon try with that connection also and will get back to you all whether it helped me or not.