Thread: Is it possible to have Restaurant City on iPhone

Is it possible to have Restaurant City on iPhone

I have newly buy the apple iPhone, and I regularly use to go on facebook have a chat with my friends online, I also play various application from the facebook but I m not able to play the restaurant city. My friend had told me it is possible to have a restaurant city game on the iPhone but I m not able to get it on my iPhone. I also download the flash player require to play the various flash games and also for this game too. But this game unable to load it properly on my phone. So anyone knows how to do it. Or is it possible to have Restaurant City on iPhone.

Re: Is it possible to have Restaurant City on iPhone

There is no flashplayer on apple iPhone products since Adobe and Apple have dispute against each other. IMO it's not value for trying to install it on your iPhone it is just a waste of time for you, it's foolish though as it is to notice people on Facebook 24/7 on their cell phone devices. I don't require making out any longer 12 year olds with iPhone 4s going on their Facebook accounts with counterfeit birthdays because they're not old sufficient to register lawfully on the website.

I desire they would build software or special application on this iPhone to run the Restaurant City game effectively. You can play several Zynga games on your iPhone. I attempted downloading a flash player software onto my Android and tried to make use from it through internet but it wouldn't load. I heard flash player will be put into practice into the android system, so unvaryingly waiting for it. I would be so pleasant if I could play Restaurant City on my iPhone. There are some major facebook games available applications on the iPhone, so why not Restaurant City.

I heard about the Android that supports Android 2.2 Froyo update should be capable to play on it successfully on the android cell phone but I never heard about the iPhone can play the restaurant City game. I will either obtain a HTC Desire, or HTC Desire HD (most probable non-HD, since it's on the whole better if you look at all perspective), which both support it. Because HTC phone can download Adobe flash payer easily than the iPhone .

I m not against you but there are many problem regarding this game to be played on the iPhone. Because I tried to flash player on the iPhone it downloads but it not able to load the game effectively. I can open the facebook account through the iPhone but when I tried to go on the restaurant city game it takes huge time load on my iPhone and after opening it lags consistently so I don’t think it will start inside the iphone properly.