Thread: How to set a screen password in LG GT505

How to set a screen password in LG GT505

I have recently brought a lg gt 505. Since it is my new touch screen phone. Since all the features are new to me. I wanted to know is there any feature named as screen lock in the lg phone. I have seen that feature in the iPhone. I don’t have any idea whether my lg phone has the same feature. It has got a screen lock but as you know it can be easily unlocked by just holding the screen down. So that’s why I want a screen password for the phone. If you have any suggestions for me then do let me know as soon as possible.

re: How to set a screen password in LG GT505

Well I don’t thin so such feature is available in the lg phone. If you are confused then go to the settings page and check if there are any settings to lock the screen by password. I would also advise you to search the internet for the various encryption software's available that will help you in solving the problem. Probably that will be a much better option. So you can go ahead with that solutions also.

re: How to set a screen password in LG GT505

I would advise you to have a talk to the lg people about this particular problem. Since they must be well aware of such features and hence they will guide you thoroughly with the solution. So I think this would be the best and the safe option for you. You can also read the manuals of the particular phone and accordingly do the changes. You will definitely get through the solution. So do try with the suggestion it will definitely help you.

Re: How to set a screen password in LG GT505

Well i could not find any particular solution for the specific problem. Well i have read all the manuals of the LG phone and there is nothing mentioned about the screen locking of the LG phones by password. I also have asked some opinions from many of my friends and they also don't have any answer for such problem. Well i think there must be no such feature in this phone. Anyways thanks for the suggestions that you have given, really appreciate your efforts.