Thread: Does LG Optimus Me P350 support Android

Does LG Optimus Me P350 support Android

I just newly heard about LG Optimus Me P350. One of my friends told me something about this mobile phone. I just checked the pictures of it on the internet and after seeing it, I just love that piece. While I talk with my friend regarding this mobile, he told me that this come with Android. So therefore I just want to know that does LG Optimus Me P350 support Android. Or in other word if I am ask then does I heard is correct? Please someone provide me some hint about this mobile, if anyone has any knowledge about this.

Re: Does LG Optimus Me P350 support Android

Launched in a extremely low key way some days before by LG, and lacking even a few of the most basic information, the LG Optimus Me is one more addition to the Android-powered Optimus sequence of Smartphone’s where it sits at the base of the range. It most likely says plenty regarding the target market while a device like this is initiated on Facebook and YouTube somewhat than traditional channels, even though I expect that the phone will be accessible in a proper way at the imminent Mobile World Congress. What I know for definite is that the Optimus Me is an Android 2.2 Smartphone with a 3 megapixel camera on the flipside, has an FM radio, a 1280 battery, has Wi-Fi and it arrives in a diversity of colors. I guess that it is as a minimum a 3G phone (probably 3.5G) and arrives with GPS, as each other Android phone we can believe of has that.

Quite a lot of sources have citation the screen resolution 320 x 480 pixels, but LG's personal hardware profile shapes that the Optimus Me has a much more unassuming 240 x 320 pixels, a bit that can be established by measuring the screen proportion. Pixel tot up is one mania, screen size is an additional, and an extremely close look at LG's promotional video points to that this is a little device, around 110 x 59 x 12mm and by means of a 2.8" or 3.0" display. I don't know while the LG Optimus Me will become obtainable, even though it is possibly this quarter. And as for worth, well, that's an additional small secrecy, but my top deduction is that this will sell for approximately €200 or so SIM free.

How much I heard or how much I know about this is: The LG Optimus Me shoves Smartphone features into what was earlier the dumber "characteristic phone" cost range. LG in exacting has seen feature phone trades slouch as customers lift their prospect of what a Touchscreen phone should do. In spite of the self-effacing technical stipulation of the Optimus Me, I think that a tool such as this may unlock a important market.

I just speckled a novel Android handset from LG called the Optimus ME P350. The phone seems like an future member of the Optimus variety from LG. when I don’t have much information regarding this phone, I can say that the mobile will be approaching in 5 dissimilar colors and does not sprint Android 2.3 Gingerbread. We are certain that the Optimus Me is an entry level android headset from LG and it packs a 3 mega pixel Camera on the flipside and lacks a face facing camera. It holds up Wi-Fi though. I can perceive 4 touch responsive buttons in the front and astonishingly an ordinary button for call and hang-up functions. Seems like the hang-up button with serve as the power button as well. No particulars on cost or ease of use though but I guess a cost of below $300 or 11000 to 12000 INR approximately.