Thread: Free applications for Nokia E8

Free applications for Nokia E8

I just newly purchase my favorite brand mobile that is Nokia. I purchase nokia E8. It really comes with great features, with great look and many more which I can’t express by words. Here I come to get some free applications for my nokia E8 series. I don’t have any idea about this. I don’t know from where I can get the free application for my nokia e8? One main question is: Which application I install or I can say which the applications are there for nokia e8? Anyone have any idea about this? Anyone uses this mobile? Please suggest me some application which I can use with my nokia e8 mobile.

Re: Free applications for Nokia E8

The Nokia E8 is the most recent launch in Nokia’s business handset series. It arrives with a complete QWERTY keyboard, 2.4 inch screen and a 5 megapixel camera. It is immense for both business users and messenger devotees similar. You can get a complete lot more out of it thanks to the several Ovi Store applications. We have crackled via the Nokia Ovi Store in hunt of the best gratis applications, novel and old, with applications to make bigger your phone’s battery life, split video, defend your phone’s contents and further – all for no additional charge.

1. Video Camera Lite: The free Qik application allows you record and split high quality live videos taken from your Nokia. Videos can be right away posted to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter and further. You can moreover swap video messages confidentially between family and friends, or outlook them on Qik site, where all videos are mechanically saved for playback on your PC or handset.
    2. Opera Mobile 10: If you are appearing for an optional web browser, Opera Mobile 10 ads tabbed browsing and optimized Touchscreen and keypad direction-finding. This most recent edition of Opera Mobile is considerably quicker than the earlier edition, with noticeably additional speed while downloading pages.

I have some application, which may be helpful for you:
    1. Skype: Save money on your mobile by installing this gratis Skype application to allow you make gratis Skype-to-Skype calls and instant messages on 3G or Wi-Fi. It will as well allow you save wealth on call and texts to phones overseas. Utilizing Skype with a data connection possibly will incur charges, so a limitless data plan is suggested.
    2. WaveSecure (Trial): Concerned regarding losing your mobile. One time you have setup and activated WaveSecure it continues track of your mobile phone while a novel SIM card is putted in by letting a friend or family member know– letting you lock and protected your cell phone to stop illegal exercise, and backup and reinstate your phone’s information.

1. fring Free Videocalls, Calls, IM: An application which, while connected provides you gratis video calls, voice calls and live chats to your fring associates and on additional social networks for example MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, Google Talk, Twitter and further.
    2. Speedhero LITE: One for the additional sporty Nokia proprietors. Speedhero utilizes sound recognition technology to determine the pinnacle pace of your shot in sports for example football, badminton, cricket, golf and many.
    3. Battery Extender Lite (1.14.2): Battery Extender enlarges the standby time of your Nokia by up to 40 percent by well tuning your phone’s setting as its battery uses up.

1. ForecaWeather Free: ForecaWeather Free is an ad-furnished application which gives present weather situation and 10 day weather forecasts from over 150,000 locations, or from yours, utilizing your phone’s GPS abilities to drag in your place.
    2. Smart Gallery Trial: If you wish to conceal clandestine photos, videos and additional files from prying eyes, install Smart gallery Trial to perform so with password defense with this safety aware application.
    3. Snaptu: Snaptu places all you’re majority utilized mobile applications and social networks counting: Twitter, Facebook, and further in single place. Rather than having every individual application functioning, Snaptu allows you access them all in one influential application to save you time and your mobile’s battery life.