Thread: How to unlock Telus Nokia E72

How to unlock Telus Nokia E72

I have Nokia E72 with me and I have two SIM card with me. Now the thing is that I want to get the Nokia E72 to be unlocked in such a manner so that it can work with both the SIM card that I have here. I have tried to search for the solution on the Internet but in reality cannot find anything that can really help me. So I thought that it will be great if I can just have the solution from your side. If you all cannot help then please let me know some of the software or say some of the third party application that can really help me with the issue. Hope to get the reply soon in my matter.

Re: How to unlock Telus Nokia E72

I do not think that you will be able to get the cell phone of yours locked din this manner. For sure you will have to see for the help from the Service Provider and ask them how you can have the phone unlocked. Using any third part application I really do not think that it will be an advisable move to go with. Ask for the help from the service center and see if you can get the phone unlocked. In addition to this let me just make the point if you are thinking of using the third party applications then there are chances that you might get your cell phone in a great trouble.

I was also of the same opinion but if you do not see any solution with the issue then I think that the last option to go with will be the third party application. Also I have seen some of the online site that can really help you in unlocking the cell phone. Well for that they require to have your IMEI number and for that you will have to press the following keys combination: *#06#. You will have to give the IMEI number that you get on your screen and after that they will do some calculation on the same and then will let you know the UNLOCK CODE for your cell phone.

I do not think that giving the IMEI number on the internet will be a safe call and hence I would just like you to follow the steps below and see if you can get the cell phone of yours unlocked. You will be required to type #PW+ with your key pad. After that you will be required to type in the 15 digit code i.e. the unlock code. After that you will have to press the +1# key. Now after this you will see your cell phone saying SIM Restriction Off.

Well there are some of the issue with the cell phone of mine and hence I would like to know if the issue can be solved in any manner. I had installed the firmware on the cell phone and then I saw the issue. Before that the cell phone was really working fine but after this it just got me into the trouble. Well I am not sure if I will have to UNLOCK but I have seen that when I was going for the same the mobile is getting freeze. Please let me know if this issue can be overcome by any way. I have tried all the things that I could on Internet but nothing worked.

In case of the Nokia cell phone if you are having the issues then it will be better if you can just have the cell phone hard reset. For doing the same the only thing that you will have to do is to type *#7370#. Make the reset on the cell phone and the seen if that really solves the issue in your case there. Also before making the hard reset see that you have done backup of all the data that you have on your cell phone.