Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9800 does not recognized in PC

BlackBerry Torch 9800 does not recognized in PC

Hi, can anyone have the idea, why my phone doesn’t connect to my PC as I already have tried lot of time to connect it, but the bad luck, sorry I forgot to mentioned actually, I have a blackberry torch, and I have get the CD with that, which contains the PC suit for my mobile phone, and I have installed it, but still I am pursuing the same problem, I am running windows 7 in my PC, is it because of the operating system? Any suggestion, why this is happening?

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9800 does not recognized in PC

I think the problem would be in your wire (data cable) only, i am not sure but I would like to suggest you that you can simply change it and then try again to connect it to your PC, because sometimes it happens that after 9 to 10 months the connector gets loose, and thus whenever we connect our phone to the PC, it doesn’t recognize it though it is connected. Is your connector loose?

As you have mentioned that you’re using the windows 7 on your PC, I think the problem would be because of that only, On some computers with Windows 7 with the 64 bit version, BlackBerry phones are detected in the Windows device manager but it might displays them in desktop manager. Thus I would suggest you to install appropriate versions software, which is properly comestible with windows7. As there are too many software’s available on the internet, you should first perform the compatibility test before installing it.

I was having the same problem brother, and it was because of the phones software, I am sure that you’re not able to connect your phone because of that only, at that time I had just perform a soft reset to my phone and it was able to connect to my laptop, so I would like to suggest you the same, you can simply switch off the phone and the restart it, and then connect it, it will delete all the previous cache from the mobile and you’ll be able to connect the phone.

Dude I have already done this, in fact not just switching off but, I had done almost each and everything which I suppose to do. I just pull down its battery outside and them reinsert it again, and but still not able to connect to my PC, I think my PC’s software might get corrupted. I haven’t try to install it, but yeah got a clue at least, let me try that I hope this would work now, because I am just frustrated because of these. And off course let you know guys, if this would work.

I would like to say that if you’re having problem with the data cable, then you must have to change that otherwise you would have another option too, like you can connect your phone through the Bluetooth, so that it will minimize the problem of cord, but you’ll get less speed compare to the cord, but I will say, at least you can connect your phone, rather than just being idle. Or I will say try to install the proper driver, because this is the only second possibility that make the PC doesn’t recognize the phone, so try to change them, you can download the latest driver from the internet.