Thread: Drivers Available For Samsung Rant

Drivers Available For Samsung Rant

The phone of the Samsung is one of the Awesome of the phone that has been used by me and also the functionality of the phone is one of the best then any of the other phone that I had made use of. I have been planning to make use of the varieties of the files but the main problem is that I just wanted to get the details of the drivers that can be used in the phone of the Samsung. I am having the Windows Vista in the computer system that is being used by me. For that reason I just have to make use of the various driver files that will be working out for me. I have gone to the owners manual and it says to me that’s you don’t require any of the driver file for the phone of the Samsung that you have with you. When I contacted the Company of the Samsung it told me to contact the Sprint, but when contacted to Sprint they tell me to contact instead Samsung. Please tell me what should I do, I am just confused where to go and whom to show this problem.

Re: Drivers Available For Samsung Rant

For the details of the drivers you have to visit to the official site of the Samsung where they will tell you which of the drivers will be well working out for the system of the phone that you are just having to make use of. And if you are getting the details then you can just download it from the various sites that provide you the facility of downloading the driver and then using it for the system of the phone. And also it is that you can just get the drivers that are commonly being used for the Samsung phones and make use of it.

The other option is that you are making the use of the Vista then you can just make the search according to the system that is being used and you have to make the detailed search of drivers that can support the files of the Vista. And basically it happen that the setting of the various drivers are being done with the help of the site that gives you the detailed information for the drivers that you can just make use along with your phone.

And also you can just follow the steps that are given below that may help you out to get the detailed information for the drivers and install it accordingly to the system and then make use of it:
    1. At the start you have to connect the Samsung Rant to the computer system and then go to the Homepage of the Samsung Rant.
    2. After that you can just go to the option of the tool that is being provided in the phone.
    3. After going to the tools options go to the mass storage, and then you have to connect it to the computer that you can just use it along with the mobile phones.
    4. After that you have to try and connect the phone and then see that whether it is working out or not.

And also you can just make the use of the USB if any of the connection error is being faced by you.

And the last resort for you if all the above settings are not working then you have to try it out by making the sue of the Windows XP, for which you have to set the changes in the settings and then make use of it. If you are using the Windows Vista then you have to remove the whole of the Vista from your system and the install the newer version of the Windows that is in your scenario you have to make use of the Windows XP. It works out well and you get all the drivers that is being required for the purpose of the connection and also for various other purposes.