Thread: How to block calls on Nokia 5230 Nuron

How to block calls on Nokia 5230 Nuron

I have this cell phone from Nokia and I really like this cell phone. Though there are some minor issues with this cell phone but I think that it is bearable for the time being. Now the main issue for which I have shown up myself here. I have a number here and it is really troubling me. I have seen that sometimes it just gives me the BLAN call and sometimes only miss call. I just want to get rid of this irritation and hence I thought that it will be great to get the matter discussed here. I have seen that some of the Nokia Cell phones have this functionality by which they can just bar the calls. I have even trouble with the messages that I get from the sender and hence would like to know if there is anything by which I can avoid both the scenarios here.

Re: How to block calls on Nokia 5230 Nuron

It is true that some of the cell phone from NOKIA have this call barring functionality but in your case I do think that you are that lucky to get the functionality working in your case there. IN addition to this I am of the opinion that you will have to have the matter solved in your case manually. I would suggest you to make use of the Group Settings on the cell phone and then see if that can really help you. The thing is very simple. You will have to make a group say GR1 and GR2 and then in GR1 just insert all the numbers from which you want to get the calls and set a ringtone for it. IN the GR2 you can just insert the number from which you do not want to get the call and then set no ringtone to this call and you will not get the trouble with it.

The thing that has been suggested above is something like a workaround and it really does not seems to me as a solution there. I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can make deployment of some third party software there and see if you can get some sort of help from them. You can just Google the Keyword Call Barring Software and SMS Barring Software and then you can get the one that will really help you. I am sure of one thing that you will have to get two software so that you can get out of the issue there. Try this and please see if at first you can get the demo version of that software so that you can just give this a hit there. Let me get notified of the software that you have opted to give a try so that I can help you more with the same.

Well making use of the third party software; I think that you can go with this but in addition to this I feel that the thing that can really help you is the device itself or if you want me to be more precised then I am of the opinion that you can just make a contact to the phone company and just explain them the issue and let them take care of that NUMBER. I have seen that the company makes use of some sort of filtering technique so that they can keep the harassing numbers away from you. One more thing about the method is that you will find it safe and at the same time for free.

Hope that the service provider of yours will really help you in getting the calls barred. I have a more trusted software that can really be put into business here. I am of the opinion that if you are willing to make use of the third party software then it will be simply great if you can go with Best Blacklist 3.00. It will automatically reject the calls that are troubling you. It works on the scenario that you give them. On the account of using the memory it is very small; it hardly puts load on the cell phone. Just run it one time and then you will have no trouble with the numbers that are troubling you. I do not know if it can block the SMS but you can read about the same on the official site of it’s and can get the things cleared.

I am of the opinion that it will be nice if you can ask for help from the Service Provider and see if they are really helping you there. It is actually the issue that is related to the NETWORK and hence it will be really appreciated that you seek help from the Network Service Provider. IN addition to this if you want you can also ask about the SMS also and if you want you can make use of the program called SMS call blocker. Regarding the issues that you are having with the cell phone you can always go with SOFT RESET and HARD RESET and see which can really help you. For SOFT RESET you can type *# 7780 # and for HARD RESET you can type *#7370#. Before going for the reset make sure that you have done back up on all the data of the phone.