Thread: No language support in Nokia X6

No language support in Nokia X6

I have Nokia X6 and I must say that I am in a big treble here and I would really like to know if there is any solution to the issue with which I am stuck here. The cell phone that I have here has arrived with Lithuanian. Lithuanian it is basically a BALTIC language pack. Now the thing is that I really do not see that I should have this language pack in my cell phone. I tried some of the operation on the cell phone and after that I noticed that the BALTIC language pack go disappeared. Can you all please let me know what are the possible things that I can do here so as to get out of the issues that I am stuck at the moment? Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. I really want to have the cell phone work in the normal manner.

Re: No language support in Nokia X6

First of all it seems to me that you might have got the BALTIC language pack because of the FIRMWARE that is installed on your cell phone. Other than this I really do not think that there can be any issue. It will be simply great if you can just have the cell phone of yours to the SERVICE CENTER and let them see if they can fix the issue for you there. Please while getting the cell phone purchased see for all these issues at first. Hope that they will really help you.

If you are not having any language pack for you and you want to have one in your case then it will be appreciated that you get the FIRMWARE of the cell phone updated. ON the internet I have seen that there are a massive updates available for Nokia X6. I have read that the latest patch that will update the operating system of the cell phone to version 21.0.004 will not only give the cell phone plenty of constructive features and updates for app but also prove to be a boon in the enhancement of the performance of the cell phone.

I would say that it will be nice if you can just have a check on the update that you are going to install on the cell phone. I meant to say that it will be good if you can have the cell phone to decide if it needs to have the update and which one will be the best one to go with. In order to make the updates installed on your cell phone you can make use of the Nokia Software Updater as well so that you can have the software on the cell phone updated at the same time. It is always better if you can install the updates on the cell phone according to the need of the cell phone.

I would like you to see for this link: CHECK YOU CELL PHONE. You will be required to connect the cell phone to the PC with the USB cable and then you will be required to go to this link that I have mentioned below. Once you are at the home page then you will have to select the Mobile Device from the options given below. Once you have selected the device then you can select the option Can I update and then see if it lists you the software and all the necessary things that are needed by the cell phone. Another way to make the cell phone check for the update is to use the code *#0000#. After entering the code you will have to select Options and then select the Check for updates option and then you will see that the cell phone will be installing the required updates.

I would like to help you all there and I really think that you will find the post of mine useful. First of all reset the cell phone of yours. IN case of Nokia X6 you will have to make use of the following code: *#7370#. Then you will have to see for the Nemesis Service Suite, Nokia OVI Suite and finally Navifirm v0.3. You will find Navifirm v0.3 by googling it. What you are actually required to do is open up the Navifirm and see if you can find the cell phone of yours. After searching in there you will have to see for the language pack that you actually want. When you have discovered the same then please make a note of the product code. Now open Nemesis and then restore product key. Finally you will have to open OVI and then go to software updates. Hope that you will have the language pack for the cell phone of yours in this manner. Try this and let me know about the same.