Thread: How to change font size of W300i

How to change font size of W300i

Hi all, I am having the Sony Ericsson W300i. It is a very nice phone to use but I am having some problem with the font size of the phone. Actually, whenever I type 10 digit mobile number to it then the last digit goes to the next line. So I want to know that if there is any way by which I can change the font size of the screen so that these numbers can be seen in the single line. This is there from the start and I don’t think that it is a bug but I need to do some settings for that which I dont know. Therefore, If you know that how can this be done then please let me know that. Thank you very much for reply in advance.

Re: How to change font size of W300i

I don’t know the exact way to do that because I am not using the phone but if you want to know that then you can simply see the manual book of the phone that must be came along with the phone. Go to the settings sections and see if there is any way given there or not. If you do not have the manual for that then you can go to the manufacturer’s site and see for the online manual for your handset and I am quite sure that you will get the answer from there. Good Luck!!!

You can try to reset the phone and see if that can solve the issue for you. It is there on the settings sections of your phone. Choose the option for Reset Factory Settings and then follow the onscreen instructions for that. You can see the manual for more details. This will take all the settings to its default factory settings and can solve the issue for you. This is one of the possible solutions that can be applied for the issues like this.

Have you checked the settings for the phone? I am asking this because there must be some settings to do that. If you want to check that then you can go to the settings sections and after that open the display settings. Choose the font option and then select the font value that you want. This the basic setting that all the phone provides. I am not sure that this is the exact place but normally it should be there. You can also try to make the contact with the manufacturer and ask them about the problem.

I am also having the same phone with me and need to do the same from a long time. I have tried all the possible things for this but that simply does not helped me. Finally I have accepted the fact that it is simply not possible. It is the way phone is made and it the default for it. So don’t search more for that and use it as it is. I don’t think that this will create some problem in the functioning of the phone.