Thread: How to get Free Ringtones for Samsung Moment

How to get Free Ringtones for Samsung Moment

Its been two weeks that I have bought a new brand Samsung Moment phone and it is working like butter on hot plate. Yesterday I connected my phone with the desktop system on which I am running a Windows 7 operating system. So that time I tried to find out some ringtones on an internet to put in my phone's memory card but unfortunately I didn't found anything. Can somebody tell me that where can I get the free ringtones which can be playable in my Samsung Moment.

Re: How to get Free Ringtones for Samsung Moment

I guess you must first check that what kind of ringtone format is supported by your mobile phone according to which you can find the website from where you can download the free ringtones that can be played on your phone. But make sure that you don't make any mistake while transferring them onto your phone's memory card. Suppose your phone must be supporting for the MP3 ringtones for which you just need to type the "download free mp3 tone" on the google search bar which will result into huge number of website that can provide you the same. You may even search by the particular name of a song like "desert rose mp3 ringtone free" which will get you to the exact location from where you can download it.

It is also possible to set any songs as a ringtone on your phone. Actually you just need to put that song on phone memory after which only you would be able to set that song as ringtone on your phone. I mean to say there are no limits on the size of the ringtone that you need to follow while setting it. By some chance if your want to set the mid way of song which will take 2 whole minutes to ring if you play whole song as a ringtone then it does not seems to be practical as nobody's going to wait for the 2 minutes when their phone rings. So, You can trim the song by using a windows 7 compatible program that can cut your songs in your way. I suggest you to download the MPTrim which I generally use to make ringtone for myself.

mp3DirectCut is a free software that lets you change the volume of your MP3, cut, remove some parts ... all without having to decompress your MP3 to WAV format. Once you download the software, unzip it into the directory of your choice, then launch mp3DirectCut. To open an MP3, click on File> Open or press [ctrl] + [o] key. To cut your MP3 into several parts, is simple, move the blue cursor at the location where you want to cut your MP3 and click. The cuts are represented by brown lines (which become red when you are in the edit box). The yellow line is a landmark, and the blue line is your cursor.

MP3 Cutter allows you split your MP3 files without losing quality because it does not have the file converted. Ideal example to create your ringtones. Are using is very simple to use. Load your MP3 file in the software. Move the cursor to select the start and then press the Start button then Mark moved the cursor to select the end and click Mark End. You can listen to the part you have selected by pressing the Play button selected. If you agree, you just click the Save button to save your selection.

Ringdroid with the free program, owners of Android phones are trimming their own ringtones. For this purpose, we investigated the desired song stored on the memory card, or recorded with the built-in microphone own ringtones. Ringdroid the program supports MP3, MP4 or WAV audio files supported by. If you program the PC Ringdroid unpacked with WinRAR to have your copies the unpacked their mobile phones. Apk file with a USB cable to the memory card of your data. About the Program App Installer file that you can now install on your mobile phone.