Thread: How To Unlock Nokia 3589i Verizon

How To Unlock Nokia 3589i Verizon

I’ve recently purchased a nokia 3589i mobile phone. I’ve changed my default security code and entered a new password. I’ve very important data in my mobile and I don’t want to access this data to any one without my permission, so I’ve changed my password. But after two day I’ve forgot my password, I’ve tried many times to unlock my phone but nothing happen. My mobile is not accepting its default password also. I don’t know what to do, please suggest me on this. Please help me.

Re: How To Unlock Nokia 3589i Verizon

If you’ve weak memory then you should write your password to your diary or save it some other place. Try to think your password take, your time if you got it then its good. If you don’t get your password then you can download a software from internet and unlock your mobile. There are many software which can unlock your mobile, you just need to search on internet on this. You’ll need your IMEI no. for unlocking, software may ask you for this during installation.

You have to contact your mobile provider for unlocking your mobile phone. you have to give some information about your mobile to unlock your phone. they will ask you some question to confirm that you are the real owner of a phone. they will ask you for a IMEI no. you have to provide this no. to them for unlocking your phone. once you have given this no. then they will give you a master key from which you can unlock your mobile. So, just call to your mobile manufacturer.

You can download a software from internet from which you can unlock your mobile phone. there are many software on internet. If you can afford a paid software then you can visit to a phone unlock website and download a paid software. Software may ask you for IMEI no. so keep it ready. It will give you a code from which you can unlock your phone this code is nothing but a calculation of your mobile IMEI no. you have to enter this code in your mobile and your phone will be unlock.