Thread: nokia 5130 shows 'contact service' message

nokia 5130 shows 'contact service' message

I’ve a nokia 5130 mobile phone, whenever I turn on my mobile phone it shows me a ‘contact service message’ and then switch off automatically. I don’t know why this problem is happening. It is happening from yesterday when I changed my sim card. But, I’ve changed my sim card many time and I’ve never got this message before this then why I’m getting this message now, please give your suggestion on this, also tell me how should I resolve this issue. Please help me.

Re: nokia 5130 shows 'contact service' message

This message come when something is wrong internally in your phone. you can do few things to fix the problem.
    -Remove your battery and put it again,if this does’nt work, then Remove your sim card and put it again and see that you’re getting that messa ge or not. If you still got that message then last step is to remove your memory card and insert it again. If nothing works for you then you have to go your nearest service center for resolving this issue.

I think this problem is happening because you have changed your sim card. I think something is wrong in your new sim card. You can check your mobile by inserting your old sim card in your phone. if it works then it means something has wrong in your new sim card. If you still get the same issue with the old sim card then it is better to take your mobile to a mobile techie or service center of your mobile. If your phone is in warranty period then you’ll get a free service from your mobile provider.

I think there is some software damage happen in your phone. sometime this problem happen in nokia 5130 mobile, You have to reflash your mobile phone. the error you’re getting is due to some hardware or software related problem. if your problem is not get resolved by re-flashing then you can visit to a mobile techie or your mobile provider.