Thread: Where can i find themes for blackberry pearl

Where can i find themes for blackberry pearl

Hey guys I want to tell you that I have just bought a new brand Blackberry pearl. Its working great. Graphics and other features of the phone are just mind blowing, and I am having fun with it. Before I use to have a Nokia N series, and I was tired of using that phone it was good but I am a little bored with the phone. I was just fooling around with my Blackberry Pearl and someone told me to get some cool and classy themes from the internet . If any of you guys can help me out or tell me where to find themes for my cute Pearl. I will be waiting for your suggestions, so please do help me.

Re: Where can i find themes for blackberry pearl

Hey that is great even I have that pearl in my pocket, and I take pride in saying that I have a Blackberry Pearl. It is build upon RIM’s older Pearl family with an highly upgraded HVGA display, with a cool optical trackpad to replace the now-defunct trackball, a new 3.2 megapixel camera with flash, and is the first BlackBerry to host the Wi-Fi 802.11n. When combined with BlackBerry OS 5.0, the Pearl 3G is effectively a miniaturized bold 9700. If you want themes for your Blackberry Pearl then just search for some official sites of Blackberry and start downloading. There are hundreds of themes on the internet you just have to search for it.

I have heard a lot about Blackberry Pearl and it seems I have to hook one so as to experience the feeling of having a Pearl. BlackBerry Pearl 8100 series smartphones offer everything that you are looking for from a mobile phone, without sacrificing the full BlackBerry smartphone experience. The Pearl 8110, 8120 and the 8130 they are just awesome. BlackBerry products and services have changed the way we communicate and interact, making businesses more productive and consumers better connected. What you need to do is browse the internet and search for the themes specifically for Blackberry Pearl.

Today the world has changed, and you can get anything and everything via the internet. I had bought the Blackberry Pearl 9100 through the internet with the help of the online buying websites. The 9100 looks like a solid, if perhaps too-familiar refresh on an established family of BlackBerrys. Carrying the first proper BlackBerry brand name, the Pearl 3G had a significant heritage to live up to. There are certain sites s online which are specifically meant for Blacberry themes through which you can try getting themes for your Pearl. Or you can even knock at their stores and enquire about the themes of your choice. So all the best, and take care.