Thread: How can i move my music from an ipod to my iphone 4

How can i move my music from an ipod to my iphone 4

Hi guys I am studying in college and im doin just fine. I am a crazy music lover. In fact listening to music is my passion, Some of my favourites are Enrique, Akon, Shamur, Britney spears, and many more. I have a whole collection of latest music in my ipod. Infact let me tell you that I have edited some of the songs using a sound editor and my friends just loved those remix. But I am in jeopardy because I have bought a new Apple iphone 4 and I am unable to move my music list from my Ipod to the new Iphone 4 that I bought. I am not so familiar with the iphone 4 and I need some guidance regarding this problem. Please guys I will be thankful if you help me out so that I can start listening to music on my iphone 4.

re: How can i move my music from an ipod to my iphone 4

So even you are a proud apple iphone 4 user like me, Great! The new apple iphone 4 is just awesome. The new iphone 4 has a 5 megapixel camera with a built in LED flash, this latest version is made of toughened glass and stainless steel, and it is thinner than ever at around 9.3mm. The new iPhone 4 has an IPS screen which has the ability to give four times the resolution as the previous version. My friend I think the best way is to copy your music tracks from your iPod to iTunes in computer and then try synchronizing them to your new iPhone 4. This is a possible way you can try so that you can easily transfer your music from the ipod and into your iphone 4.

I congratulate you on having an Iphone 4 friend. So you want to transfer the tracks from your ipod to your iphone 4. Nothing to be afraid of , it is very simple, all you need to do is follow a few steps. First you need to transfer the music to the computer , so if you are a Windows user then first make sure that you have installed iTunes to your computer, connect your ipod to your computer, launch the program or sometimes the program will search for device automatically, if your device enabled, then your files will be shown in the list.

Now you choose the list and files that you need to transfer and then click the Export button. Then a window will pop up, you can either choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder in Advanced->Options before transferring the files. When the transfer is complete a window will pop up which represents the number of files that have been transfered. In this window you can click the OK button if you wish to view the output file. Now after this procedure you can sync the list in your computer with your apple iphone 4.

Hey friend its simple to synchronize your music list with your apple Iphone 4. Here is a simple procedure to do the transfer from your computer into the iphone 4. First you need to connect your apple iPhone 4 to iTunes. Here iTunes will ask whether you want to restore from a backup or set up your new iPhone as a new phone. If iTunes does not prompt you to select a backup to restore when you connect your new iPhone, use iTunes to restore iOS on your new iPhone and try this step again.Then select your new iPhone and click the tabs such as Info, Music, Photos, Application and so on and specify which type of media or information you want to sync from iTunes to your apple iPhone 4.Now click Apply in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your new iPhone 4 with iTunes. So once you are able to sync it mission accomplished and you can really enjoy listening to music.