Thread: Is Motorola phone worth buying

Is Motorola phone worth buying

Hi friends I am working currently in a Technical since 12 years now. I am at the administrator post in the company and my life rocks. I am currently using a Blackberry phone, apart from that I always use to prefer Mobile phones of Nokia or Sony Ericson as they quite cheap as compared to other models in the market. I even have an apple iphone and feel like having a change. From last two weeks I have been listening about Motorola models, they are back into the market, no one in my friend circle has a Motorola phone so I was just curious about this cool brand. I was thinking of buying this phone so I would like to confirm as to is this phone really worth buying.

Re: Is Motorola phone worth buying

If you are thinking of buying a Motorola phone just don’t think much just go and buy the phone. I will suggest you the Motorola backflip, It will makes sense once you start using BACKFLIP for a while. The uniquely folding full QWERTY keyboard is just awesome, the backtrack touchpad and the capacitive touch screen are all there to put you in control. It’s great phone to interact with but in a good way. Its main features are that it has a Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G support, 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and geo tagging, Wi-Fi and GPS with A-GPS, Accelerometer and proximity sensor, a standard 3.5 mm audio jack, and lots more. I bet that you will not have to regret.

Hey buddies I think you try the Motorola Droid version, it is cool companion you can have in your pocket. It's hard to look at the Droid without even looking at the company which brought this device to life. The Motorola company has created, the most attractive and intriguing piece of technology . It is an odd an unique device, the hardware just looks cool, the device has hard edges and angular slopes which makes it more attractive. The basic structure of the phone is composed of two main pieces, the large, glass display on the top, and a slightly longer keyboard that is the mainboard at the lower half. The screen on the Motorola Droid is a 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen -- a full glass display with a WVGA resolution clocking in at a handsome 480 x 854. It has fascinating features so just go and buy it with no second thoughts.

Dude if you are thinking of buying Backflip Motorola, then I guess you will have to rethink. I had bought this phone it has cool features like it has the micro USB port (charging) and stereo Bluetooth v2.1, noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone, Office document viewer, CIF (352 × 288 pixel) video recording @ 30fps and many more. But this phone has even got some disadvantages such as Poor sunlight legibility, it does not support multi touch, then one-finger zoom works only on the BACKTRACK touchpad which is quite annoying, no smart and voice dialing, limited camera features, lens on the QWERTY keyboard, it does not have any free GPS navigation solutions, it does not support flash for a web browser, no FM radio, no DivX and XviD video playback, and the audio quality is not as per the expectations. So You will have to rethink before you try buying the Backflip, but I too suggest that the Droid is better.