Thread: Where to buy a good iphone 3GS 32gb in throw away prices

Where to buy a good iphone 3GS 32gb in throw away prices

Hi guys I am working currently in a BPO I am working since 10 years now. I am at the manager’s post in the company and enjoying my life. I am using a Blackberry phone since two months, apart from that one of my colleague in the office who is very close to me is using a normal old version of Nokia 2720. His birthday is on ninth of February and I just feel like gifting him an iphone 3gs of about 32 gb memory capacity. So I want to know from you as to where can I find an iphone 3gs with 32 gb capacity in good condition. I will be very grateful to you if you help me out and give me some cool suggestions.

Re: Where to buy a good iphone 3GS 32gb in throw away prices

Hey brother I think you should try to check out for best deals on Ebay which is an American Internet company, it is used for online auction and shopping website in which people around the world and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide as per their desires. I am sure you will get a very cool offer on this site. Or if you don’t find a suitable deal on this website then you can try searching for good and cheap deals on Google search engine. If you don’t get it anywhere then Google is the only place in this World Wide Web that you will get it. I wish luck in your good intentions of gifting your friend an iphone. I bet it will be a good surprise for him.

Buddy let me tell you that people now a days are after iphone 4. The last iphone 3gs and the latest iphone 4 are identical, but this latest version is made of toughened glass and stainless steel, and it is thinner than ever at around 9.3mm. The new iPhone 4 has an IPS screen which gives four times the resolution as compared to the 3G S's, that is, it's 4 times more detailed. Previous iPhones were always been lacking in the camera department. The new iphone 4 has got a 5 megapixel cam with an LED flash built in. So after all that iphone4 offers the users of the previous iphone 3gs are trying to sell their 3GS in throw away prices. Even I bought a iphone 3Gs in almost half the price so what I suggest you is to find a guy who has a 3Gs and is trying to buy the latest iphone, i’m sure he will settle in for a deal of peanuts.

My friend even I am a lover of apple products. You know that there's a reason why Apple named this phone as the iPhone 3GS where S stands for Speed and not the 3GC for "compass" or 3GV for "video recording." Speed is the central upgrade here, and probably is the single biggest reason you would upgrade to a 3GS from a 3G. I think instead of trying to buy a used phone you should try buying it from the Apple store.

The reason is because as you are aware that the latest iphone4 is out which has a lot to offer as compared to the Apple iphone 3Gs. So I think they could have lower the cost of the last 3Gs. Or if you are not willing to go for an Apple iphone 3Gs in the market, then the best option and the only option is the internet. Try searching for satisfactory deals on online auction websites.