Thread: how to convert a video format in samsung galaxy mobile

how to convert a video format in samsung galaxy mobile

I’ve recently brought a new Samsung galaxy mobile phone. this mobile have many features and I like all the feature of this mobile. The most amazing feature of this mobile is its video. It has a 7-inch TFT LCD with 1024 x 600 resolutions. This mobile support upto 13 gb of internal memory and 32 gb of external memory. But, it has one depressive thing it only support H.263, H.264 video and MP3, AAC audio format. We can’t run any other format in this mobile. I want to play VOB and AVI file in my mobile but I don’t know how should I convert the format. Please tell me what should I do to convert a file format. Please help me.

Re: how to convert a video format in samsung galaxy mobile

You need to download a video converter to convert your video file. On internet there are many websites which offering a video converter you have to download that converter. You’ll get a converter specially for Samsung galaxy mobile, there is a Samsung video converter available on internet. You can download a ‘bigasoft video converter’ software it will convert your video file in the format you want. This software is most suitable software for Samsung galaxy phone.

There are many video converter available online you have to search on internet. You’ll get many video converter you can download the converter which is suitable for your phone. video converter will convert your video file and you can play that video file in your mobile then. There are also paid software available on a website if you can afford that then you can download from that sites.

I know, it is a good phone but it lack on its video format. Well, you don’t need to upset, you can downloads a video converter and play the video in your mobile. I know it takes some time to convert the format but you have no other option. You can convert your video in AVI and VOB format from the converter. There is a popular samsung video converter called a bigasoft video converter. You can use it for converting your video, you’ll get this converter free from online.

AppGeeker is what I use
    So simple and it even creates queues if you have multiple videos to convert