Thread: how to unlock sony ericsson k750i mobile phone

how to unlock sony ericsson k750i mobile phone

I’ve a sony Ericson k750i mobile phone. I’ve recently purchased this mobile phone, I’ve changed default security code of my phone and given a new code, but when I restart my mobile phone and entered a new security code then it does’nt work. I don’t know why, please tell me what should I do to unlock my phone. please tell me some easy steps, I’m new in using this handset. Please give me some tips to resolve this issue. Please suggest me some tips.

re: how to unlock sony ericsson k750i mobile phone

I think you’re entering a wrong password, check the password you’re entering to unlock your mobile. May be you’ve forgot your correct password, try to think it and enter a correct password. You have changed the default password of your mobile and now you can’t use your default password to unlock your mobile. If you’re not getting your new password then you have to call your mobile provider for help. You have to go through a procedure of your mobile company to unlock your mobile phone. so, just call to them and follow the instructions to unlock your phone.

You’re not entering a correct password in your mobile and therefore it is not working in your phone. first please make sure that you’re entering a new password not the default, because after changing your default password you’ve to enter a new password to unlock your phone. if you’ve forgot your new password, then you need a software to unlock your mobile. You can download that software from the internet. If you can afford a software then you can purchase it from phone unlocking website. You have to download this software and follow the instruction.

Now, your phone is locked and you have to call a manufacturer of your mobile to unlock your mobile. You have to give IMEI no. of your mobile and they will provide you a master key to unlock your phone. this master key is nothing but a calculation of your IMEI no. it is only provide to the actual owner of the phone. you have to go through the procedure of company to ensure that you are the actual owner of the mobile phone.

Re: how to unlock sony ericsson k750i mobile phone

You can download a software from internet to unlock your phone. there are software available on internet from which you can unlock your mobile. Some software are free and some are paid, if you can afford a paid software then you can download a software from phone unlocking website. You just need to download a software and follow the instruction, you have to keep you IMEI no ready, the software may ask for this no. If you don’t want to unlock your phone through a software then you can directly contact to your mobile provider, they will surely help you.