Thread: how to transfer mp3 ringtones to Motorola V196 phone

how to transfer mp3 ringtones to Motorola V196 phone

I’ve recently brought a Motorola V196 mobile phone. I want to transfer a mp3 songs from computer to my mobile. I’m using windows vista operating system in my computer and I don’t know how to transfer mp3 songs from my computer to my mobile. Will I need some software to transfer a song in my mobile. If yes, then please tell me which software I need to install. Please tell me from where I can get this software. Please suggest me how to install this software. Please help me.

Re: how to transfer mp3 ringtones to Motorola V196 phone

You can transfer any data from your computer to your mobile. But, for doing this you need a pc suite software to install in your system. if you have brought a new mobile then you’ll have a installation cd of your mobile phone. you have to install this cd in your computer, after installing cd you have to connect your mobile phone to a computer through data cable wire. When you connect your mobile to computer, then computer will automatically detect your mobile phone and you can easily transfer mp3 songs from computer to mobile.

Transferring a mp3 songs from your computer to mobile is very easy, if you have a Bluetooth in your computer then you can easily transfer mp3 songs from computer to mobile. You just need to enable your Bluetooth from your computer and your computer will detect your mobile Bluetooth(you have to also enable your mobile bluetooth). Once computer detected your mobile, then you can easily transfer any data from your computer to mobile, but you’ll get a slow transfer speed because it is a wireless connection and it has a limited range.

First you have to install a pc suite software in your computer, so your computer can detect your mobile. When you purchased a new mobile a software cd come with your mobile handset, you have to install this software cd in your computer. It is actually a driver of your mobile phone which give the information of your handset to your computer. You can’t connect to your computer without installing this software. If you don’t have this pc suite software then get it from internet. You can visit to a official website of your mobile phone and download a pc suite.