Thread: Games on Motorola KRZR K1

Games on Motorola KRZR K1

I have recently purchase a Motorola KRZR-K1 and successfully installed the Mobile Phone Tools application (still updating it), and, fine, it appears that there is no choice on this program to upload games to my cell phone? Furthermore I do not consider it has something to do by means of the updates, since I have looked on the program on one more PC which had each and every one updates and there were options to move pictures, ringtones as well as all that, but for games or applications no. If somebody here has the KRZR-K1, or essentially any other Motorola cell phone, please assist me and inform me how did you put games in your cell phone?

Re: Games on Motorola KRZR K1

As per my knowledge I can tell you that you can move jar files to your cell phone by means of MPT. Not the entire folders on your cell phone tree are able to support jar files. Attempt transferring to a different folder. It does function. I have in no way expected any error message at what time transferring jars to my cell phone. You can download .jar files directly to cell phone. I do it every time. One time jar file is onboard, just follow cell phone prompts to install.

There are people who say that you cannot make use of MPT on the way to download Java games to the KRZR. They state that the application Midlet Manager is what you require. This is just not true. By default, the Motorola KRZR will not permit you to move jar files to cell phone memory; However, it will permit you to download files to your micro SD card. I assume that you have a micro SD card. If you do no than get one. Under cell phone, you will observe four folders. Audio, MMC, picture, plus video. In this folder move your .jar file. Do the transfer. At this moment, on your Motorola KRZR, main menu, my stuff, games and application when you select "install new", you be supposed to observe your game there. Click on it and follow the prompts. That is all you require to perform.

A micro SD card is just the kind of removable memory card which a lot of cell phones make use of, including Motorola. The explanation that you do not have a video folder inside the memory card is possibly because of not having videos on your card up till now. If you have some videos on your cell phone, they are possible in phone memory. I will recommend to switch the storage options to the card.