Thread: memory card problem in my LG VX8300 phone

memory card problem in my LG VX8300 phone

I’ve a LG VX8300 mobile phone, I’ve purchased this mobile from one of my friend. First few days it works perfectly but after that it has started giving me a problem. My phone does’nt read my memory card, whenever I go in a memory card status it shows ‘memory card is not ready’. I’ve restarted my mobile many times but nothing happens, it gives me a same problem. It also runs slow sometimes, I don’t know what to do. Please tell me what should I do to resolve this problem. please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: memory card problem in my LG VX8300 phone

If you’re trying to access memory card of your mobile immediately after turning on your mobile then you may face this problem. you should wait for few seconds after turning on your cell phone, after turning on, your mobile take some time to initialize the data stored in your phone memory and memory card. If you interrupt your mobile in between this initializing period, you’ll get this type of message. You have to give some time to initialize the memory for your memory card. When you turn on your mobile phone then wait for atleast half a minute and then try to access your memory card.

Don’t try to access your phone immediately after turning on, mostly this message come when you’re try to access memory before initializing. If you’re not doing such thing and you still getting this message then you can try to do something to fix this problem. first remove your memory card from phone and put it back again. If this not work for you then try to put some other memory card in your mobile phone. if it reads that card, then something is wrong in your previous memory card, if does’nt read new card then surely the problem is in your phone.

First, you have to find out that the problem is in your mobile or your memory card, If this you know, then you can find the solution according to that. If you’re getting “memory not ready” message then you can try some other memory card in your phone or you can put your memory card in some other phone. from this you’ll get an idea about the problem. if you’ve a problem in mobile phone then you can take your phone to a service center of your mobile, if you’re mobile is in warranty period then you’ll get a free service from your manufacturer.

I think some virus have entered in your memory card which is not allowing you to access. If you’ve downloaded any content from internet in your mobile, then there is a chance of a virus. The virus also enter from Bluetooth. If you have taken some data from your friend through Bluetooth then may be some virus has been entered in your mobile. if you have a antivirus software then scan your memory card for virus or you can scan both, phone memory and memory card for virus, because you never know the actual location of virus.