Thread: how to get pc suite for LG VX8300 mobile

how to get pc suite for LG VX8300 mobile

I’ve a LG VX8300 mobile phone, I’ve recently purchased this mobile. I want to copy some songs from my computer to mobile. I connected my mobile phone to computer through data cable wire, but It asking for some software. I don’t know about this software, I’ve never connected my mobile phone to pc before this. Will I need to install that software before connecting my mobile ?. from where I will get that software. Please guide me on this and tell me how should I download that software. Please help me.

Re: how to get pc suite for LG VX8300 mobile

You’re getting that message because you have not installed pc suite software in your computer. You need to install your pc suite software first, before connecting your mobile to computer you need to install a cd which came with your handset, that cd contains a pc suite software in it. After installing pc suite software your computer will detect your mobile phone and then you can easily copy any data which you want.

The software which your computer is asking is actually a pc suite of your mobile. It is a software which need to install in your system if you want to connect your mobile phone to a computer. After installing a pc suite software your computer will detect your mobile phone when you connect to it. After installing pc suite you need a data cable wire to connect your mobile to pc. Now, you can easily copy songs from computer to your mobile.

It is asking for a pc suite software, you have to install a cd which came with your mobile handset. The cd contains the driver of your mobile phone from which your computer can detect your mobile. You can’t connect to your computer without installing this cd. If you have purchased a new mobile then you’ll have this cd. If you don’t have this cd, then you can download a pc suite software from internet. You have to mention your mobile name and model no. for pc suite, you’ll get many sites which will offer you a pc suite.

Whenever you connect any mobile to your computer, it will search a pc suite software for that mobile first. If he does’nt find the pc suite it will not detect your mobile. So, you need to install a pc suite software in your mobile. If you don’t have this software then get it from your friend or you can also download this software from the official website of LG. after installing your computer will detect your mobile.