Thread: Samsung Genio Slide Bluetooth not pairing with car audio

Samsung Genio Slide Bluetooth not pairing with car audio

Its been three months that I have bought a new Samsung Genio Slide gt-b5310 mobile phone and there is nothing wrong with this phone until I have tried using it with my car's audio. Recently I have bought a new car which has a bluetooth audio which can get paired with the mobile phone's bluetooth but when I am trying the same thing from this phone then it is not getting paired. Does anybody has any idea where could be the problem.

Re: Samsung Genio Slide Bluetooth not pairing with car audio

First of all I would like to ask you that your phone is detecting the car's bluetooth audio or not. As if it is not at all detecting the bluetooth device then there could be some problem with the bluetooth device or with the firmware of the bluetooth devices that you are trying to pair with each other. I suggest you to check using some other phone's bluetooth with your car's audio to check that it works properly or not.

There could be something related with the detecting procedure of your phone. Have you have ever paired with the same device before. It might happen that your phone have got the multiple device with the same name due to which it might not be working. I suggest you to clear all the devices from your phone's bluetooth menu. Once you have done it then check that your phone detects and pairs with your car's audio or not.

Bluetooth devices are like a mystery as nobody can say that what has happened to the device when it stops working but it does not mean that it is not going to work forever and it has got damaged. I suggest you to simply reset the factory settings of your phone which may solve all the problems. You must go through the your phone's manual which must be having a proper procedure to reset the phone's firmware.