Thread: Toshiba L650/OE8 vs Dell XPS 15

Toshiba L650/OE8 vs Dell XPS 15

Please tell me which of the two above mentioned laptop which are specified in the title will be a better choice to purchase. I have been using the acer aspire laptop which has stopped. So i have planned to purchase a new laptop but i am confused between the two please help me to choose the best one for me. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Toshiba L650/OE8 vs Dell XPS 15

Dell Studio XPS delivers 15.6-inch Full HD 1080p widescreen show. With 15.6inch LED-backlit and demonstrate full HD graphics memory (ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics M96XT) pictures 0f 1024 MB approach alive. Watching movies and games performance on laptops with HD is really demonstrate a sincere approach trance. HDMI A / V output gives you the Studio 1555 to connect to a compatible HDTV to be an exhibition of his creations to a wider audience. Supplied with 2.0 Mega Pixel camera with a margin of front with unique facial recognition software in doubt assume its central processing unit in the same way, so just as you are away. Sports Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz with Centrino 2 mainframe tools, shop 3 MB L2, 1066 MHz front car aspect. Introducing memory 4GB RAM preinstalled streamlines multiple tasks. So i think that this is a good option and you must go for it.

Go for the Toshiba , The L650 is a Toshiba laptop with 15.6-and ATI Mobility Radeon 5150. The performance is above average, and can replace a desktop in most activities. Toshiba L650 series of notebooks as designed for those users who use the computer daily, and, above all, are aimed at multimedia use. But we see in particular the new L650-108. It is a handset at first glance very simple and elegant thanks to the chassis completely black, with only the mark of the manufacturer highlighted in gray. The dimensions are, namely, 38 x 25 x 2.8/3.79 inches.

Dell XPS Performance Studio is very powerful, with 4GB of RAM will power, no way let you down. You do not even arrest in the region of muti task more bug. Dell is pre-installed Microsoft Windows 7 for its method of operation of the home Premium. Windows 7 is the easiest, fastest, and almost everyone engaging version of Windows yet. It is thought the purpose of Windows 7 was designed on behalf of the former and added reliable performance and battery consumption of immersion. If you like more in the name of the previous method of operation and added confident after Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate is the solution. Windows 7 delivers a powerful performance and save energy.

With the Dell Remote Access can you access a long shot photos, music, movies and exclusive added a question about his home to his method of using an extra central processing unit connected to the internet. You do not even smell the sound of virus in the same way as the texture of the skin pre-loaded McAfee concentrating on behalf of antivirus protection with 30 days of updates. Pro-loaded software includes Microsoft operating beyond.

The Toshiba L650-108 comes with Seven Windows Home Premium 64-bit, has a hard disk of 320 GB and 4 GB of RAM, but can be increased up to 8 GB. The amount of RAM that is dedicated to the graphics card instead, as he writes the same manufacturer may vary depending on graphics chipset. In addition to the software described above, are pre-installed in this notebook as well as some useful programs, like McAfee (trial lasting 30 days), Nero, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 (also in this trial for 60 days), Skype, Essential Windows Live and others.