Thread: Acer aspire 5741 not charge

Acer aspire 5741 not charge

Aspire 5741 a laptop from Acer in which the battery gave up the spirit (at least I thought), bought me a new battery, but this did not load, so I brought it back and said he would defect. As my colleague has the same laptop with him and the battery was dead (allegedly), we have both ordered 2 new batteries, and lo and behold, both batteries were not even load the laptop with me still with my colleagues. Have replaced the batteries but nothing to be done. The ad would load as the battery when the power is still on Lappi, on and after about 10 minutes, it starts to flash. Does anyone have an idea what we're doing do? Is there really and external charger to charge these batteries? As with nerve Cam or something?

Re: Acer aspire 5741 not charge

If I understand correctly, you have a laptop that no longer invites the battery? And your colleague has the same problem, so you have you bought 2 new batteries and none of the two loads of laptops batteries. You have the tried but even with their own power supplies?

Size: Because otherwise I first typed on the power supply.

Question:

If the error occurred at the same time with you and your colleagues?
    perhaps even a surge power supplies on the same way shot.

Others have tried their sockets?

From my experience of HP, I can tell you even check the included AC adapter should. On my HP, the 1.5 years in 2 times already given up the spirit and I'm (still with me in the frame of the guarantee) new, of course, come let me. The early you have a battery you buy is annoying, but one probably see as a second battery. Trying to figure out sometimes whether it is the power supply. (For example, can go into a shop and possibly testing). If it is because clear case of warranty or for any refund from the manufacturer you buy such a media rounder in the market for about 100$ because he even some can do more! hope I could help.

We have already bought 3 new batteries, and neither me nor the colleagues they are loaded. Power supplies we have already exchanged among us. I had the problem before my colleagues and I had first bought only a battery, when I spoke on the work of them that even the new battery would not charge, he told me that his battery is probably over. Then we have 2 bought new at the dealer where we bought the laptop. Sockets of course we have to try this to check whether it resolves the issue. all the best.

Well that is strange, but if it should be the power supply (yes you mean the external power supply?) why the laptop when connected to the power that this should run no longer, no? Have also the power supply from other colleagues. Also have such a power supply for the auto's 12V to 220V converts, but here is the same phenomenon, the battery is charged about 10m and then the light flashes again. If I take out the battery and again, it loads again for about 10m. It therefore means that it loads already, but I need every 10 minutes to remove the battery and make new items. I would make every 10 minutes a day, I would also get the battery charged.