Thread: Blank Screen on Toshiba Satellite A215 Series

Blank Screen on Toshiba Satellite A215 Series

The screen of my Toshiba Satellite A215 laptop remains black after startup and then nothing happens. The computer turns the screen on but the screen is black. We can hardly distinguish the windows slightly depending on the way to direct the screen. When I plug the laptop on a CRT screen everything works. Someone had this failure? What should I do? thank you for your help

Re: Blank Screen on Toshiba Satellite A215 Series

I had the same worries and it proved to be the hinges (the last layer between the CPU and the screen went dead. Stock racing 749 euros for an estimate. Total change of the screen, hinges cast. PC result of 2 years good for scrap. Finally I will try to recycle it by removing the screen and connecting the CPU on a CRT. Stay tuned. But hey I could see nothing, black video, only the brightness was still working. For you there may still be a little hope. Toshiba Machine P20 103 17-inch screen.

Following my test disconnect the laptop, it will not boot. According to a program of the thing it may be that the PC like HP will not boot because it no longer recognizes the screen. So on external display is screwed up!! The PC part in the break after recovery of some components. And yet given the rapid changes (DDR DDR2, etc.) is rough.

When i had this problem with my Toshiba A215 Laptop i simply contacted Toshiba, diagnosis lasted 10 minutes. I received an acknowledgment of the demand for care, the Guarantee supporting this type of failure. Toshiba is an excellent marks, damage that Windows comes pre-installed on it.Keep the packaging in order to validate the warranty service. Please suggest me a solution to fix this issue.

I think that your system is corrupted and hence you will have to reinstall the operating system once again on your system. Some of the viruses are so infectious that they simply can corrupt the operating system without any problems. However it would be better if you try to repair your system once before reinstalling it on your system. Hope this will fix the issue.