Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Tracking Software for Nokia 2690

Portable Devices

Old 30-01-2011

Tracking Software for Nokia 2690

I am having a new Nokia 2690 and I want to install some tracking software on this mobile phone. Before this phone, My phone was stolen and I want to install some software so that I can track out my phone even wherever it is. I know that if it would be switched off then software might not be working but still there is a possibility to track phone if till it is not off. Can you guys suggest me some best softwares for my phone?

Old 30-01-2011

Re: Tracking Software for Nokia 2690

Here I have provided the name of the software that used to run on my previous nokia phone, Software is called as MobiCop which helps you to track your phone at any time with the realtime situation. MobiCop is a security application for your mobile in case of loss or theft thereof. The advantage is that it is present anywhere in the phone and to access the application, you'll have to call the number * # 1234. 1234 is the code that you provide to the application.
Old 30-01-2011

I suggest you to install the Nokia Tracking tool which is a genuine and special tool released by the nokia to track the nokia devices with ease. By using this software you would be able to track your phone anywhere at anytime and you can also check the keep track of the phone calls or messages that has been sent from your mobile phone or have came to your phone. Its been recommended not to use the third party applications on phone, You must install the one which has been provided by the Nokia.
Old 30-01-2011

I suggest you to install the number 1 spy software for your Nokia Phone which has been named as Spybubble. It comes with the 60 day money back guarantee. Do you want to trace anybody you are interested in, You can easily do the same by using this software. It could be your girlfriend or your kids. Need to keep an eye on them? Get the number one software that works almost all phones are gold your money back! Email developer for support or return information! Make sure you check out the faq's section in your member center.
Old 31-01-2011

Features of the Spybubble
  • Record phone events.
  • Spy on SMS text messages. (Spy on received and sent messages.)
  • Spy on web browser activities.
  • Call logs (inbound and outbound).
  • Location tracking by GPS so you can see exactly where the owner is.
  • Full contact access.
  • Works from all over the world.
  • unlimited spying & 100% undetectable.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,