Thread: Is Motorola a good phone to buy?

Is Motorola a good phone to buy?

The title suggests everything? I hope you have understood what exactly is my query. I am thinking of buying a good Motorola phone for myself. Since budget is a bit concern for me. That’s why I am thinking to get a new Motorola phone for myself. Well I have heard that Motorola has good designs supported by good performances. I have also heard that it is priced a bit lower than the nokia phones. Many of my friends have nokia phones with them. I want something new and different from them. So that’s why I was thinking to go with the Motorola. Well what do you think would Motorola be a good option or should is stick with the same old nokia phones.

Re: Is Motorola a good phone to buy?

Well Motorola models definitely have a good looks as compared to its counterpart nokia phones.if you are talking about the cdma phones then let me tell you that Motorola was the world leader In terms of looks and the performance. The v265 model was the plus point of the Motorola phones. I think they have a much better design but cannot compare the performance with the nokia phones. The main factor it lacks behind is the durability of the phone. Nokia still rules the market because of its durability. So if you want to have some good styling for your phone better stick with the Motorola phone. It has definitely got some good models in the upper price range.

If you ask me I would advise you to stick with the nokia phones or the Samsung. One of my friends have recently brought the Motorola defy, it started giving some problems very early. The touchscreen is quite ok of the Motorola phones. Since price matters for you I don’t think so you will get any good model of Motorola in a mid price range. You will definitely get to seem good ranges In the higher price level range but not in the middle or low price range. If you want some good models then you can go with the Samsung corby, htc touch, nokia e series. All of them have really very good features and upon that it comes under a good price range.

If you ask me then I would say Motorola would not be a bad option. Since it had got a good durability/ I personally own a Motorola phone and I am using it since 5 years. According to me its how the way you are using your phone. If you sue it properly then it will remain in the good state for long time. As per as the models for the Motorola phones Is concerned then you will have Motorola DEFY MB525, it is an android phone, built with many features. The looks will definitely impress you. If you want something from the touchscreen then I would advise you to go with the milestone XT720. If you want In a mid range phone then there is Motorola ex128. It has got a good touchscreen built with the tough looks. You can definitely go with this one.

oK, thanks for your help. Well i have decided that i would like to go with the Motorola phones only and not with the the nokia phones. Since i am very used to looking at the nokia phones and i want to try something else. As per your suggestion i will have a look at the EX128 model of Motorola. Since i needed something from the touch screen phones. So i thought of having a look at the particular model. Lets hope i get a good buy. Anyways thanks for the suggestions everyone.