Thread: How to get iTunes music on HTC HD7

How to get iTunes music on HTC HD7

Well I really need help in the case of mine here. I have HTC HD7 here in my case and I just want to know how I can have iTunes music transferred to HTC HD7. I have tried to have this transfer on my cell phone but really cannot have the transfer to take place in my case. I just want to know if this can be really possible in my case here. Will I have to make use of some third party software or something like that so as to have this transfer to take place successfully?

Re: How to get iTunes music on HTC HD7

On the first note let me just tell you that you can not really have the transfer here. I mean to say that you cannot just transfer the music on your cell phone. However it is not impossible you can have this done but you will be required to make use of the Zune software in the case here. It is basically an entertainment platform and it is the default software for HTC so that this transfer can really take place in your case there. The Zune software that I have talked above is portable media player made by Microsoft and I am sure that this can really help you with the transfer there. IN order to make use of the Zune your system should have 1GB of RAM and 1 GHz of processor. Also you will have to have Windows XP on your system.

I really do not like the suggestion about the Zune software that has been given above. I really do not think that you will be required to make use of some third party software in your case so that the transfer can be made here. I am of the strong opinion that you will have it done with the very own iTunes. Please just make sure that you have the latest iTunes installed on your PC so that the work can really go in an easy manner.

In complete agreement to what has been said above and I think that you should really avoid using the Third party software like this. You can have the iTunes music in your cell phone by following the method below: You will have to install Windows Phone 7 Connector so that you can have the HTC HD7 synced with the iTunes. You can have the transfer done after this if you have the Mac PC with you. Please let me know what is the Operating System that you have on your system? If you have Mac then I will let you know what are the things that you will have to do in addition to this. Please let me get notified about the same. Will be waiting for your post. Make the post soon so that we here can help you with the same.

You can follow the steps below and see if that can really help you. Get Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac downloaded in the first place. Now you will have to make a double click on the file and then install the .dmg file. Once you are done with this then you will have to make the cell phone connected to your system. Once you connect the cell phone you will see Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac starting all by itself. Now you can just choose the Music that you want to have. After selecting then you will have to select the SYNC option so that the transfer can start.

Hope that you are able to have the syncing done and in addition to this have the files transferred. However if you are having any trouble with the same then it might be like that you will be having some issue with the cell phone so it will be really great if you can have the RESET done on the cell phone and then proceed with the procedure given above. I have seen some of the users complaining that they were not able to have the things installed. All you have to do is hold up the Volume down and up button. Make sure that you switch off the cell phone in the first place. Then keep the buttons pressed and then turn ON the cell phone. Keep pressing the Volume down and up button till you see the RESET SCREEN getting on the screen and once you see that you can leave the Volume down and up button. Do this and then proceed with the installation and see if that helped.