Thread: Want some Nokia 5530 Free Applications

Want some Nokia 5530 Free Applications

I have recently bought a new brand Nokia 5530 music express phone and now I have just connected it with my computer system which is running Windows Vista operating system. I am searching some best applications to install on this phone, Can you guys tell me which are the best application that I should install on this phone?

Re: Want some Nokia 5530 Free Applications

MazeLock is an application that adds a layer of verification before unlocking the phone. From this perspective, it seems not sexy, but in fact the interest MazeLock is that the application will follow the system known as Android unlocking after drawing a pattern (single) on the screen. This pattern is unique and you can customize it. The application is free, you can change its appearance (background, text color, stroke) and even added an option that locks the device by pressing 2 times faster on the menu button (rather than using the slide). MazeLock is available for S60 5th Edition, so our N97, N97, 5800, etc., but also (probably in another form) for S60 3rd edition.

SmartGuard is a very handy tool when one wants to hide things on their phone, contacts, messages, pictures, nobody can access it without your password. Application in high demand and because it serves to keep confidential his sms, photos, contacts. Even if you lend your phone, nobody can access your data without your code. Once installed, the application asked to enter your code and then a solution if you forget your code (question / answer). Then you just have to choose the data you want to hide, and therefore, nobody can access it. Moreover, if the SIM card is inserted into the phone, the app does not start. so you stay more secret data hidden when you're at school or at work or when you lend vote device.

Honestly it was worth the wait, Nokia provides us with Photo Browser application that fully exploits the possibilities for finally a touch screen. Indeed one of the criticism one can make Symbian S60 5th edition is the fact that the interface is an adaptation (albeit successful) but still an adaptation of S60 3rd. Now here Nokia Photo Browser is an application to enjoy your photos on the 5800 XM and the N97. Note also that programmers have had the good idea to configure the application so that only the photos in the folder 'Images' from the memory card appear. For now put the application for some time to load the pictures on first use but I think this "bug" will be quickly corrected.

Fring is really the "must have" for the Nokia N95 and even any phone 3G + (HSDPA), 3G, Edge or WiFi. This FREE software opens the doors of mobile VoIP by allowing you to communicate via voice and chat with your Skype, Google Talk, MSN Messenger and Twitter, but also with any phone in the world corresponding that the SIP service. The sound quality is remarkable for some data that your operator (Orange, SFR and Bouygues) provides the necessary bandwidth AND DO NOT BLOCK THE PORTS. For my part, Orange, communications run smoothly even on 3G and Edge. Installing Fring is very simple, just visit the site Fring , you select your mobile, your country, give your mobile number and an email. Within seconds you an SMS arrives on the phone with a download link. You must click on the link and say yes to all questions that the software installs.

Mobbler, mobile version of Last.fm. If you do not know Lastfm, computer version, you're wrong. This goes much further than Deezer and other Jiwa, because LastFm not only provide you with streaming music. In fact LastFm analysis and stores your musical tastes. Like the famous Pandora precursor material, which has unfortunately disappeared from our shores because of disagreement on DRM.