Thread: HTC HD7 Bluetooth not working

HTC HD7 Bluetooth not working

I have this cell phone with me and it is really awesome here. NO big issues so far except for the Bluetooth that is there on the cell phone. I have seen that whenever I try to make a connection with the cell phone via Bluetooth it says that it is not supported. It is not like that I have tried to make the connection with the same phone. I have seen the same issue with almost every phone and hence I would like to know if there is really any way by which I can have the Bluetooth working in my case. Am I the only one having this issue here are there any other HTC users having the same issue. Please let me know about the same. At first it as getting connected but now I have seen that it is simply not getting connected. Can you all help me in digging out the solution? IN addition to this I have also seen that the battery of the cell phone is also getting hampered.

Re: HTC HD7 Bluetooth not working

Regarding the issue that you have presented here it seems to me that the issue that you are getting may be because of the update that you might have made on your cell phone there. It will be simply great if you can just have the latest software or say the firmware that you have installed on your cell phone uninstalled and then see if you can see the Bluetooth getting connected in your case. Try this for sure and then let me know if what I have said really was the case that you were stuck with. It may be that it might have not got installed properly.

Looking at the scenario of yours please let me know if you are having any trouble with the display as well. I have seen some of the cases in which the users had dropped the cell phone and the issue in which he was caught was of the Bluetooth. Please make sure that you have not got caught with the same. Also if you do not get it solved i.e. if you do not get any successful help from here then you can definitely go with replacing the cell phone. It will be really nice if you have your cell phone under warranty. So that you can have the fix done for you for free.

Regarding the battery issue that you have mentioned at the last of the post let me tell you that it can really be the case that you are not using the original battery or the original charger and hence you are getting the issue. It will be really great if you can just have a check made on this and if that is really the case then it will be appreciable that you just get it replaced. You will have the replacement done from the nearest service center. Please go with the BILL that you had got while purchasing the mobile phone. Please make these amendments so as to avoid the future issues that you might get.

I would really recommend that you just have the reset on the cell phone and see if that can restore the cell phone back to the default settings that the cell phone was having. You can do the resetting if you have Windows 7 on your system. Make sure that you have the backup done on the cell phone before going with this. From the Main Screen you will be required to tap the ARROW sign that is there in the upper-right corner. After this you will have to tap the Settings option and then select About option. Under the select About option you will see the Reset your phone option just make a tap on it. You will be prompted with the YES and NO option select YES so that the RESET can be completed. See if you can select the Bluetooth devices after this.

Well I really think that you should get help with the reset procedure that you are having there. However if you are having the issue with the cell phone then you can definitely go with the replacement. But if yet you want to go with some more try then you can again reset the cell phone and this time you can go with the hardware buttons. In this at first the cell phone must be turned off. Now you will have to press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and then you will have to start the cell phone. Continue to hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons till you see the factory reset screen. When you see the reset screen then you can leave both the buttons. Once you are done with this then you can give a try for the connection.