Thread: List of Accessories for Blackberry Phones

List of Accessories for Blackberry Phones

I have bought a new Blackberry phone and I am thinking about buying some accessories for this mobile phone. But before buying any accessories, I would like to know about the best accessories to use with the blackberry phones. As using this phone is special in itself so there must be some beautiful accessories to use with it. Can somebody give me list of best accessories to use with my phone?

Re: List of Accessories for Blackberry Phones

When you talk about the mobile accessories then first thing comes to my mind is the mobile phone case. As standard of the blackberry phones is bit higher then other phones so it becomes mandatory for many users that the phone should have a good case which suits their personality. These days, wooden cases are very much famous to use with such phones. Even iPhones cases are made by wood. I suggest you to get the wooden case for your blackberry as it would be the best one according to design as well as safety.

The opinion of the shell MeilleurMobile + Headset + Car Charger

This kit includes 3 accessories necessary for a professional user. Compatible exclusively for Blackberry phones, the kit comprises a protective shell, a cigarette lighter and a headset. Shell: The exterior of the rubber shell provides a sure grip protecting all corners of the phone against bumps and scratches. Placed on the dashboard of a car, the camera does not slip and side openings allow easy access to different buttons on the Blackberry. Cigarette Lighter: The cigarette lighter is perfect for users who often travels by car and uses his Blackberry as GPS. Thus, the device can be easily recharged for intensive use even for the nomads. Headset HDW-14322-001: This headset designed by Blackberry has a microphone and a button to answer and hang up. If a song is, it automatically shuts off during a call and resumes when it is finished. It is also possible to use the voice command to enter a number without having the phone in his hands.

Rather than incorporating a TV out on the latest smartphones of the brand, the Canadian Research in Motion (RIM) market rather preferred a dedicated adapter optional. Dubbed " Blackberry Presenter ", it is a small black box to be connected to all Bluetooth smartphones running BlackBerry OS 4.6 minimum. Once connected to the mobile, it is possible to transfer the image displayed by the projector on a smartphone or a diffuser with NTSC and PAL compatibility. Comes with a dust cover, accessory still charged $ 200 also includes a VGA and S-Video. It lets deport including PowerPoint animations via VGA, SVGA and XGA.

You just need to simply connect to BlackBerry Presenter or an overhead screen and select "Show" in the wizard on your BlackBerry smartphone.

• Discover an easier way to make and impress your audience with BlackBerry Presenter.
    • Loop Mode: set the time between slides and let scroll BlackBerry Presenter throughout your presentation.
    • Bluetooth Presenter for maximum reach of 10 m for a truly dynamic presentation.
    • Mode fixed: Fixes a slide on the screen while you browse through the rest of your presentation on your smartphone.
    • Support for PowerPoint effects: Displays accurate animations and transitions between slides.
    • A single button: Use the button on top of your presentation to the pause, or turn it to display a new presentation.
    • Compatible with multiple video formats that you are traveling abroad or at home, you may as well Mode NTSC (National Television Standards Committee) in PAL mode.